• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Beaches Turks and Caicos...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We keep having such a great time at Beaches Turks and Caicos....we are going back....again (I think this will make our 5th trip there).

We'll be there Nov 1-10.....now the anticipation begins (and I'll have to charge up the GoPro batteries! LOL)

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
With all those beautiful shots, I can see why you would want to go back!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Carefree days...you have to love that.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That would be really cool for her.

steined

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Now I just have to see if I can find out if Caitlin (10) will be able to Scuba dive with Asthma.
Julian, if you want, PM me, my wife is a PADI IDC Staff instructor and can likely answer any question you might have.

Actually @txav8r 's advice is probably even better. But if you have question still, feel free.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sandals Emerald Bay
My sister-in-law went. They really enjoyed it and the pictures looked nice. My wife and I went to the other Bahamas one. Think it was the Royal Bahamian.

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Attachments

eastcoaster

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
FYI Beaches Turks and Caicos will be closing in Jan 2021 over a $60 mil tax dispute with local gov. This will be sure to be a hit to the economy as Beaches is the largest employer on the island. Just back from there and seems to be getting crazy expensive. New taxes became effective last month Be ready for 27% tax on your restaurant bill.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
FYI Beaches Turks and Caicos will be closing in Jan 2021 over a $60 mil tax dispute with local gov. This will be sure to be a hit to the economy as Beaches is the largest employer on the island. Just back from there and seems to be getting crazy expensive. New taxes became effective last month Be ready for 27% tax on your restaurant bill.
That is what they have threatened, but they won't close. They are throwing their weight around over the tax dispute and the government already has an amnesty plan in the works to correct the tax issue the dispute is focused on. What it has done is given them the opportunity to blame the government for their closing in their slowest month in 2019 and 2020.....which puts a ton of employees out of work - and they barely get paid a living wage as it is. Overall, its pretty pathetic that they couldn't come to an agreement without going through this public battle.