• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Do you really get maximum use from you pick up truck ( They do in Thailand )

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm in India right now and it's the same....they'll overload everything they can! I've seen a family of 6 on a motorcycle! These arent my photos, but over the years I've seen these exact examples! Passing the hay trucks scares the shit out of me as they sway like hell!!! (The 6 I saw on a motorcycle did not have the dog!)

Attachments

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's the same here, Just a family outing.

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Never ceases to amaze me what a great place Thailand is to live, They just live and let live, Do what you want when you want as long as you show respect everyone is always willing to help you, Well do you get the maximum use from your Pick Up because they do over here.

View attachment 35592View attachment 35593
Just delivering a Tree
View attachment 35594
No such thing as wide load here high load maybe

View attachment 35595View attachment 35596
Mind those overhead cables

View attachment 35600
Is this the Thai version of UPS i wonder

View attachment 35601

How would you move your Elephant, Don't tell me you'd put it in the Trunk.
Thailand at it's best what a wonderful place.
20180903_103042.jpg

More Pick ups in Thailand