• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok Saturday was really our last day of the season:(. We had planned to pull the boat Saturday as well but a few of the waterfront bars had their "closing parties" and afternoon quickly became evening and we finished up with boating to "buck a shuck" raw bar and happy hour at Catch 54. Alas by the time we finished it was far too dark to pull the boat so we took care of that Sunday morning. I'm not much of a photographer because I'm usually driving but here is ONE nice one on the way to dinner.
IMG_0114.JPG

Freezer41

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
10/21 Antioch, CA. Tall ship Lady Washington was in port giving tours. This ship was part of the Pirates of The Caribbean Black Pearl movie filming.

IMG_4846.JPG

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
FIRST: This not "my" photo.
Sweet Barbie feels it really "Captures our Falls (and Fall Season)"

Hoping y'all like this one. Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GAView attachment 30883

Last edited:

ndwiginton

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Some pics from what was probably our last outing of the year unfortunately! Boat is covered and in the garage til March....unless we get an unusually warm day between now and then.

20151111_105629.jpg
24352.jpeg

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

A couple of my " eleven ", grand children out on an island where I built a bench and swing for them to play on. Needless to say they loved it even though I told them there were dangerous head hunters with bows and arrows hiding on the island. I guess I wasn't convincing enough!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Cobra Jet Steering LLC that's building some good memories for them, good to see your taking your GRANDPA job seriously, good job !

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have fun with all of them .

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
brrrr...you need to trade in that wet suit for a dry suit at those temps.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Another beautiful Fall day here. Last night on the Meramec, St. Louis MO. Wake boarding in November anyone? You are pretty much guaranteed to be the only one on the lake ;).

Did I mention the water was balmy 57. What can I say, I think my facial expression is kinda telling...
upload_2015-11-15_9-9-11.png

upload_2015-11-15_9-4-37.png
upload_2015-11-15_9-10-4.png
But then, once you're up you kind of forget...
upload_2015-11-15_9-6-5.png

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome pics. Sadly, my boat is tucked away for winter :(

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
brrrr...you need to trade in that wet suit for a dry suit at those temps.
that wasn't very bad at all in a wetsuit but im getting a drysuit for next year to extend the season a bit more

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Just back from Lake Wylie, we had sun this weekend, mid 60's, so the boat went out.
IMG_1326.JPG

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

DUSTOFF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We'll be missing that lake a lot until spring time. Probably could've gone out today if the boat wasn't all winterized. 61° in New Hampshire today!

20150920_172042.jpg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well we got out today. Always nice to get a day in on November 28th. It was about 73 today so not to bad. We did go out the jetties in Murrells inlet out into the ocean for a little bit but I had 9 people on board and the seas were similar to last years Bimini trip so we came back in and found a beach to hang out at and listen to college football. wave forecast from today on passage weather is below as well.

today1.JPG today3.JPG today4.JPG today2.JPG wave forecast.png

Dhow

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg :winkingthumbsup"Just got a chance to post pic of last time out on boat what a great first season with is boat. Hope to do some upgrades before next season

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This will probably be the last trip for a while. I ran her hard, got the engines nice and warm and swapped out some fresh oil for her time off this winter. I will still get to fog the engines, pull the floor before heading to the gas station (so I can really top it off without filling the fill hose) and jack the trailer. I have a hub that lost some grease on the last trip so will need to pull it and also plan to do new steering cables this winter. Still love the Thrust Vectors and Seadek @JetBoatPilot ! Fall water is so clear I bet you can tell what color combo I bought.
image.jpeg