• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Our forum is under construction at the moment. Attachments, images, friendly URLs and possibly other features are not working at the moment.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was upgrading addons when the forum stopped working. There were so many issues that I moved our forum to a new server. On the positive side all of the underlying software is upgraded. I also may upgrade Xenforo in the coming days. I hope to get things working again during the day on Tuesday.

Sorry for the downtime.

I was upgrading addons when the forum stopped working. There were so many issues that I moved our forum to a new server. On the positive side all of the underlying software is upgraded. I also may upgrade Xenforo in the coming days. I hope to get things working again during the day on Tuesday.

Sorry for the downtime.
I loved the comment for the effort, not the downtime. We appreciate your time and efforts!

The team here does a great job. Really wish you would let us pay for some of the hassle!

At least it is not a Crowdstrike related issue…or is it? Lol

As a FYI, and you may know this Bruce, previously saved bookmarks do not work, and the search engine doesn’t appear to be working either.

We are upgraded to the latest versions of Ubuntu, Apache, PHP and Xenforo.

I believe images, attachments and friendly URLs are working again.

Please let me know if you see things that are not working or features that are missing.

Please let me know if you see things that are not working or features that are missing.

The Search engine doesn’t seem to want to work yet..

Well done Sir! I am sure it was a PITA, but what I have seen looks good.

Back