• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

24 out of 24 and I can add - sat in the back of a station wagon facing reverse without a seatbelt - sat in car in the dead of winter with windows closed on way to school with all adults smoking cigarettes - only choice for my mom was to wash our diapers (poor lady) - was human antenna for my dad to get best picture on the tv by constantly moving around the room until job was accomplished - had a milk box outside the front door - teacher would physically discipline us in classroom but biggest fear was the call the teacher would make that night to my parents. - Watched 8mm home movies on a white bedsheet hanging off the staircase.
Edit: forgot I had to be silent when picking up the phone to make a call to be sure there wasn't someone else on the "party line" . If you picked up qiuetly you heard some intersting conversations
Did all that too. Station wagons were awsome. We had a 72 ford country squire wagon with the plastic wood grain sides. We also had a 72 VW superbeatle that we would pack all 6 kids in with my mother and go to the beach. Seatbelts... good luck finding one. We tucked them behind the seat crack so we wouldn't sit on them. Lol

24 out of 24 and I can add - sat in the back of a station wagon facing reverse without a seatbelt - sat in car in the dead of winter with windows closed on way to school with all adults smoking cigarettes - only choice for my mom was to wash our diapers (poor lady) - was human antenna for my dad to get best picture on the tv by constantly moving around the room until job was accomplished - had a milk box outside the front door - teacher would physically discipline us in classroom but biggest fear was the call the teacher would make that night to my parents. - Watched 8mm home movies on a white bedsheet hanging off the staircase.
Edit: forgot I had to be silent when picking up the phone to make a call to be sure there wasn't someone else on the "party line" . If you picked up qiuetly you heard some intersting conversations
Did the station wagon thing. Could also lie down at the back and get some z’ss. Had home milk delivery too. Also home delivery of Charles Chips in the big yellow tins. Even had a butcher in the 70’s who would come on Saturday mornings in his refrigerated truck!

Kid activities included being outside unsupervised until the street light came on, playing with lawn darts, and running my old, third hand American Flyer trains!

Jim

Did the station wagon thing. Could also lie down at the back and get some z’ss. Had home milk delivery too. Also home delivery of Charles Chips in the big yellow tins. Even had a butcher in the 70’s who would come on Saturday mornings in his refrigerated truck!

Kid activities included being outside unsupervised until the street light came on, playing with lawn darts, and running my old, third hand American Flyer trains!

Jim
Love. Forgot about Charlie Chips. By the way my heart hurts to know Famous Amos passed.
Hey you most likely suffer from unknown issues from running behind the mosquito fogging truck like myself. Explains many of my incoherent posts.

24/24 also! Bonus points if you still have an AOL address? LOL

Drive in movies with a station wagon is the best. Saw Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark at a drive in

I had the same results as @CigarJeff68, but could also add all of your items except the 8mm & party line. At my house, we were all fancy-like. We didn't have a milk box outside, we had the delivery door built into the side of the house (milk man delivered from the outside, we removed from the inside). Now, my kid uses that door for odds and ends storage, like washers for the hose nozzles, and other assorted things.

Nothing like riding backwards in the Vista Cruiser! 🤣

Back