• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Christmas in Iowa this year for us. Our "California Kids" were thrilled to see snow fall and enjoy their first White Christmas.
image.png

Emma received a Kano Computer for Christmas and is busy teaching the family to code.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Christmas evening, relaxing after dinner. I think it was still 70F at 8 o'clock!

Life is too short to bitch. So I often don't... But seriously! I don't even have words for this minivan driver.

image.jpeg

image.jpg
Went to Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville on Christmas Eve, but with the lake level still being high, part of the bridge was submerged. Nothing like cold lake water to built up that appetite. #thebridgeisout

image.jpeg This guy just took "fartcan" to the next level!

@Shuck Water you could have walked on the railings to stay dry but that would only work going TO Sneaky Petes. ;)

Ate lunch at this place today. I hear they are big local sports fans.
image.jpg
Apparently some of the local sports teams like the San Fancisco 49ers are big fans of theirs.
image.jpg

That would have earned them some Vaseline under their door handles.

I wish I had some with me! It was my sons 6th birthday and I stood outside while the family was in the car just waiting on this driver to come out. Waited about 30 minutes after I had them call his plate over the loud speaker a couple times. My wife's pissed off face eventually made me resort to climbing over from the passenger side and just leaving a not so polite note on his/her windshield.

Hey @Bruce how'd that Piehole whiskey treat ya? I saw the Pecan Pie variety on the shelf the other day but I decided that at $17 it was a little too top shelf for my taste... I opted for the Fireball instead.

Hey @Bruce how'd that Piehole whiskey treat ya? I saw the Pecan Pie variety on the shelf the other day but I decided that at $17 it was a little too top shelf for my taste... I opted for the Fireball instead.
Pecan Pie Whiskey? You have my attention.

Back