• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Day 10 of 10 at the Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana. Happy to see Eastern Washington with temps in the 50's when I get back - spring countdown has begun!image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Lake Geneva Wisconsin (Green Bay Packer country) this weekend. The joke going around was they all were IL plates with Bears bumper stickers.
IMG_2672.JPG

Those sculptures are awesome.

The detail is incredible!!

12647358_10156403502450234_8327358871292183167_n.jpg 12688206_10156403501350234_2642710962964312105_n.jpg
Went skiing this weekend... Had to try out my new ski suit....

Is your suit all white? You don't really stand out or jump off the screen much!:jawdrop:

DD at a wedding where I know no one. But hey... The wife seems to be having a blast.

image.jpg

Wow... school dances up here are like strobe lights and speakers taller than I am. I love your version!

Emma and Gavin had their first school dance. Emma is on the left in the white hat. Gavin has the black and white vest on and @Rana is in the middle.

I love all of the cowboy hats. Was it a cowboy theme or is that just typical dance attire?

I assume the ice just couldn't support the weight of the cars. People were saying that the ice was a bit thin near the shore. Several vehicles were out in the middle of the lake (ice fishermen).

Cheers to summer!

image.jpeg

Flying home through Seattle yesterday and I see this car pull up on the tarmac, it has Delta Airlines on the window. I guess they are making enough money!

Delta Airlines Tarmac Car.jpg

Remodeling at my childhood home

image.jpeg

Back