• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Don't know how the picture turned out but my lake looked beautiful withlights reflecting on the water and stars all above on a clear day.... night... dang i get up early for work...
20160412_051413.jpg

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Went to a local ranch for a few days of hog hunting and this is what's mounted on the front porch!
image.jpeg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A lightening strike took out the amplifier for the pair of 12s in the 7.1 system in my living room so I replaced it with an old Crown amplifier which created a new problem that it was too powerful. So I added a second pair of 12s. That solved the too powerful problem.

image.jpeg

Now the speaker grills keep bouncing off ;)

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I wired up the kicker marine speakers with built in LEDs for a bench/desk test tonight. Everything works as advertised, at least they look good, I'm not sure how they will sound but doubt that I will be disappointed. Didn't really need the remote as I can't imagine I will be spending a lot of time changing the colors of the lights or how frequently they flash, especially since these will be installed at the swim deck.
image.jpg image.jpg

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
YESTERDAY
image.jpeg
TODAY
image.jpeg

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Always wanted to see these monuments. Crazy Horse is really coming along. Hope to take the family on a trek out there one of these summers. Thanks for sharing!

paratrooper39

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy Easter everyone! I decided I'd get out early and do some garage boating this morning. Listened to some tunes, wrote some emails and just enjoyed looking at my seadek. I adjusted my newly repaired captains chair (so much better with everything greased) and just hung out. Hung out in the bow, laid back in the stern seats, sat on the swim deck. Nice morning and I was back in time to make the kids breakfast, only to answer questions of what I was doing in the garage making motorboat sounds...hope everyone enjoys their weekend. View attachment 34825
Why is the lanyard on a suction cup on the windshield? Should I be doing this?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Why is the lanyard on a suction cup on the windshield? Should I be doing this?
I'm guessing that reminds him to clip in when getting underway.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Emma wanted a full sized bunk bed with a desk under it for her birthday. We had a desk so I built a bunk bed to go over it. The lower bunk is on pulleys and raises up and down. It is up in this picture. When lowered it sits 2" above the desk top. She has two sleepovers planned this weekend. The first with 4 kids in the bed the second with 3.

image.jpeg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Emma wanted a full sized bunk bed with a desk under it for her birthday. We had a desk so I built a bunk bed to go over it. The lower bunk is on pulleys and raises up and down. It is up in this picture. When lowered it sits 2" above the desk top. She has two sleepovers planned this weekend. The first with 4 kids in the bed the second with 3.

View attachment 35756
Cool! Just be sure the cat isn't on the desk when you lower it! LOL

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Bruce I had almost that same set up when I was in college. Lol.

Nice work.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
1st pitch of the season was a good one.
HOMERUN! Nice going.

Our 3yr old is starting soccer this weekend. We said it would be great to strap a GoPro onto him and listen to what he says while he is out there.
My daughter played 3yr old soccer last fall. I had a blast watching soccer at that age. While I never played (mostly just the big 3) I didn't know if I would enjoy it or not. To my surprise, I liked it much better then T-Ball (at least at this age). It's just a much faster game and the kids stay engaged longer. If I had strapped a GoPro on her during soccer it would have sounded something like "Daddy, every time I try and kick the ball that boy takes it away"....lol

It took her 3 or 4 games before she realized she wasn't lining up for a field goal each time she had the chance to kick the ball. It was definitely a good time.