• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you watching on TV? Favorite Shows? <name the service used>

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been watching Pennyworth on HBO and I can tell you Alfred, who comes the Butler to the Waynes and later Bruce Waynes Butler, will never be the same in my eyes again. It begins after he leaves the SAS and freelances with two of his SAS friends. It is dark and quite often brutal in spots. Like I said I will never see Alfred as the easy going Butler in the Batman movies again. [flag]
I an on the 4th episode, a very good show so far.
Its based on the "Alfred" from the Gotham series
He is a real bad ass

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Watched I-Land on Netflix. Started a little lame but then sucked me in. It’s a limited series show and that’s what attracted me to it. It’s a trip. Quite a few twists.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On the last episode of Ozark. Can't believe its almost over. What a great 4 seasons

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've started Better Call Saul on Netflix, then watched breaking bad. Better Call Saul is a prequel of Breaking Bad that came out later. It was good to watch them in that order I think. I also finished watching Ozark and the ending was a letdown. I also watched Russian Doll...which is quirky and probably not for everyone. I just got sucked in. The British murder mystery Broadchurch is good as is Marcella.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've started Better Call Saul on Netflix, then watched breaking bad. Better Call Saul is a prequel of Breaking Bad that came out later. It was good to watch them in that order I think. I also finished watching Ozark and the ending was a letdown. I also watched Russian Doll...which is quirky and probably not for everyone. I just got sucked in. The British murder mystery Broadchurch is good as is Marcella.
I would watch breaking bad first because. Thats the way the writers intended how you look at the characters that are in both.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would watch breaking bad first because. Thats the way the writers intended how you look at the characters that are in both.
Personally I think it's better to watch Better Call Saul first. They intended to make more money with another show after the success of Breaking Bad.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I agree

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The Expanse on prime.

Like falling skies the last episode was a let down, albeit not as bad as falling skies. Having said that the first several seasons were good.

I think the best series I ever watched with the best ending was Justified, followed closely by Longmire.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Been Watching Halo.

Big Star Trek Fan as well. So been watching Picard. Also Star Trek Strange New Worlds just came out, watched the first Episode tonight. Really liked it....

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Been Watching Halo.

Big Star Trek Fan as well. So been watching Picard. Also Star Trek Strange New Worlds just came out, watched the first Episode tonight. Really liked it....
Looking forward to watching all three of these as well. We, however, will probably wait until all the episodes drop and then binge watch them all as we hate waiting a week to watch the next episode.

Jim

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Night Sky
The Outer Range
Tried watching outer range…. the plot seemed good. However after several episodes there are just too many questions and holes in the story line. Decided to not waste any more time on it.

I did watch The Lost City the other night with ❤Sandra Bullock❤ Fun movie!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Terminal List - Awesome
Old Man - pretty good but gotta pay attention
Severance on Apple TV - mind trip??

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Terminal List - Awesome
Old Man - pretty good but gotta pay attention
Severance on Apple TV - mind trip??
Started watching old man. So far so good.

JDRacing

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Terminal List is outstanding. Also really graphic. Coming from a person who really likes action stuff. The Old Man is very good as well. Love watching old dudes kick ass. Jeff Bridges, Liam Neeson.