• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Lake Shelbyville Illinois Gathering, July 26th to July 30th 2017

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anybody interested in trying some 100% Sweet Corn Burbon. Be sure to hit me up. Locally grown and locally distilled. Only distillery in the country doing it.
20170724_134128.jpg

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can't wait to take a look at that new camper of yours @jcyamaharider. Kim and I are looking at getting one for next year.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Anybody interested in trying some 100% Sweet Corn Burbon. Be sure to hit me up. Locally grown and locally distilled. Only distillery in the country doing it.
View attachment 60731
I wouldn't mind a quick taste just to see!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
:wideyed:Now that I can afford ice...absolutely! A bourbon on the rocks please...

Walt McCree

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We ended up getting a place in Findley because it was the only place my wife could find at the time. . We haven't ever been to Lake Shelbyville or the surrounding areas. Any helpful hints? Should I put in at Findley Marina or drive to Lithia and put in? Any other newbie advice is appreciated.
Totally launch at Findley. Nice ramp and right in the middle. Might be faster than driving around to lithia anyway.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I bet you can't guess where I am headed after work tomorrow!!!

20170724_191421.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
You guys are all mean. Making me think i can do seadek in an afternoon. I just spent 4 hours getting only half the back deck stuff off.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You guys are all mean. Making me think i can do seadek in an afternoon. I just spent 4 hours getting only half the back deck stuff off.
The lay it down goes pretty quick. I did my 21ft boat in about 2 hours and I had the storm gray fauk teak.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I am selfishly happy that I dont have anything down on the floor now. I have seen and read the horrible stories of getting the old stuff up...good luck, hooe it doesnt fight you all the way.

Sheboat

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a Sportsstuff Booster Ball with us at Shelbyville that needs a new home and you are welcome to try it out first. Let me know if you are interested, only been used a few times.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
:(I feel your pain! Had some crazy hard adhesive under my deck traction mat, I spent the afternoon sniffing acetone and scrapping with a razor blade. Don't lament. As mentioned, they install goes much faster. Just watch out, that deck is slippery without the hydroturf. It's gonna be super nice when you are done! :winkingthumbsup"

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I have a Sportsstuff Booster Ball with us at Shelbyville that needs a new home and you are welcome to try it out first. Let me know if you are interested, only been used a few times.
I'd be willing to see if that booster ball keeps the jet blast off the kids on the tube...