• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Lake Shelbyville Illinois Gathering, July 26th to July 30th 2017

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not trying to rub it in, okay maybe just a little:winkingthumbsup", but we've been on the water with the mother Tucker crew since Fri

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll be adding my midcabin ones while I'm at the camp ground as well.
Well it will be finally nice to put a face with a name because I believe we talked on the old forum as well as this one.
Now as far as Natty light there's been a big debate year after year. Certain people which I will leave nameless always give us trouble because we drink it. However if we both drink 24 beers will be pretty darn drunk. I just got drunk for a lot less money. Plus a positive note I can wake up and function with no hangover. don't tell me because its water that's why

firecap797

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well it will be finally nice to put a face with a name because I believe we talked on the old forum as well as this one.
Now as far as Natty light there's been a big debate year after year. Certain people which I will leave nameless always give us trouble because we drink it. However if we both drink 24 beers will be pretty darn drunk. I just got drunk for a lot less money. Plus a positive note I can wake up and function with no hangover. don't tell me because its water that's why
It will great to meet up.

I've been traveling and since we cannot get Yuengling in the St Louis area, I currently have 3 cases of Yuengling Light in my trunk now waiting to get home.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You guys are all mean. Making me think i can do seadek in an afternoon. I just spent 4 hours getting only half the back deck stuff off.
@ar240owner and @sstegh, took off the rear swim deck Hydro-Turf on Mark's boat. I believe they used a heat gun and it came off pretty good in big chunks.

BAC.94

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a Sportsstuff Booster Ball with us at Shelbyville that needs a new home and you are welcome to try it out first. Let me know if you are interested, only been used a few times.
We are interested in adopting the booster ball!

Nickp98

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
We are excited to get down there but won't get in town until Friday afternoon.. Save some beer for us! BTW I am bringing the new carpet set out of my boat with me if anybody is interested. Still in the bag never been opened or installed... $150

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
If anyone is heading south on I-57 towards Shelbyville today or tomorrow when you get to the 315 exit you will see a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership on the north side. Make a lot of noise, wave, or stop in. I will be working 9-9 today and tomorrow.. see everyone in a couple days.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll be passing ya'll tomorrow morning towing the boat with the Grand Cherokee I bought there 5 years ago. :winkingthumbsup"

Tad Steinberg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
We are excited to get down there but won't get in town until Friday afternoon.. Save some beer for us! BTW I am bringing the new carpet set out of my boat with me if anybody is interested. Still in the bag never been opened or installed... $150
I may be interested in it if will fit our 2013 Limited

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
15mins and I am hitting the road!!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My Cottage is unavailable thursday night so not doing that. May beat you all to the water friday though, lol we may leave at 1 am and be on water before 5. Depends on how work goes thursday i guess!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
20170725_170334.jpg

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Like a tiger ready to pounce tomorrow am... :D
IMG_0718.JPG

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My son in law wants to know if you guys still have room for a golfer.