• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 25 - July 29, 2018

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Next year Neil!!! I plan on practicing bull riding over the summer!
So much material for smart aleck comments, so little time. :p Gonna miss surfing with you two this year!​

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How beat up are we talking? Would you like the Band-aid board back?
Dude, WE miss that board! Absolutely...Don’t tease.;)

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Quick question and reminder I guess for us non IL’ers. I think you are required to have a water ski flag if towing. Is this correct and any recommendations?

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Quick question and reminder I guess for us non IL’ers. I think you are required to have a water ski flag if towing. Is this correct and any recommendations?
There are so many solutions for this. Many folks that do not have to have a flag in their own state will get a suction cup holder and flag combo. The sell those at walmart and the Lithia Marina.
https://www.wholesalemarine.com/kwik-tek-water-skier-down-flag-with-suction-cup-mount.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwg_fZBRAoEiwAppvp-XSlteyQERT05eAkBQjRaAJToEMmKTs4rgRux7NmdfPCrrgPsUywhxoCQMgQAvD_BwE

Since I primarily boat in IL, we have an Aluminum Flag Holder attached to our tower and a larger flag that it comes with:
https://www.airhead.com/watersports-flag-holder-wakeboard-tower.html

Last edited:

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@007 just sent me a text with the most insightful, beautiful & meaningful words............"In 2 weeks we'll be on the water!"

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@007 just sent me a text with the most insightful, beautiful & meaningful words............"In 2 weeks we'll be on the water!"
Awesome!!

I didn’t miss the shirt email did I? Also hoping for little kid options (2yr old). Not sure what size, but now wears a 30lb life jacket. Last year we got a special shirt made. Probably won’t be necessary this year, but not sure.

Last edited:

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hot off the Press! Please visit https://islandjay.com/collections/shelbyville-boating-group to order your shirts! This year shirt orders will be direct from the vendor and you will get them shipped directly to you. Please order early to make sure you get them prior to leaving for Shelbyville.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Island Jay any chance you can add a Youth XS size? I see you have it in the size chart but not as a selectable option?

Tks!

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
@Island Jay any chance you can add a Youth XS size? I see you have it in the size chart but not as a selectable option?

Tks!
I just contacted them via email as they are already closed. To inquire about kid shirts, I will give you an update when I hear from them.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@BigAbe75 , @SCP1 - I have an inquiry in as to what is available. I am sure something can be done, but I am not sure if the 2 colors will be available. I will keep you posted.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
They now have youth sizes posted.

Reactions: 007

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
They now have youth sizes posted.
I see a youth, but it doesn’t go quite small enough. Hoping for a youth XS. Unless I’m missing it on my phone.