• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2018 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 25 - July 29, 2018

It will be good to see you again @Nickp98 !!

It’s our first round with this so if there’s a schedule on where everyone is meeting up that would be much appreciated.

@Cody Johnson What day are you coming in? We will make sure to meet you and calm any anxieties you may have. Do you know any families going?

Unfortunately due to our move, we will not be able to attend this year. :( But, my loss can be someone's gain, Cabin 1 is now available!

We'll miss seeing everyone this year, but will be back next year!

My wife "made" me add wednesday to our stay. I guess we will be Wednesday through sunday morning site 69 along with @shane hric.
Hey @Speedling, thanks for including me and the family in for Wednesday. We are really looking forward to our first Shelbyville experience!

Mr. @buckbuck, I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

@Bill D you too??!! We are so bummed that we can’t go this year. As it turns out...taylor tore her acl at a basketball camp so we would have had to cancel due to her surgery next week! Bring on shelbyville 2019!! Is is too early to start the thread @OperationROL ??

@Bill D you too??!! We are so bummed that we can’t go this year. As it turns out...taylor tore her acl at a basketball camp so we would have had to cancel due to her surgery next week! Bring on shelbyville 2019!! Is is too early to start the thread @OperationROL ??

Ohhh no! As the current winner of most ACL reconstructions in the group, please let me know if I can lend any moral support. Tell her to work hard at rehab, it will be worth it!

Wise advice @007 ! Morgan had her microfacture surgery on her knee and she told taylor the same thing!

Just talked to Cindy at Lithia, they moved us to room #5... already started counting down the days!!! We cant wait to see everyone!!

Did they say how many rooms are left?
She did not, she did say they had a big group checking out on Wednesday the 25th so the rooms should be ready for those of us arriving on Thursday .

Back