• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 25 - July 29, 2018

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Oh yeah, I forgot about your adventure with vodka last year Matt!:woot:
That was flipping hilarious!!! Matt tells me to take a shot, so I did, then he downs the rest of the bottle...... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Absolutely not....... no small clips of that video or any other videos that you have need to be shown
We sure as hell can't understand what you were saying.....LMAO!!!!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Scott Huse
Carefully consider my precautionary statement.
Beware of the Saint Lunatics

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey everyone. I finally have some time to post. I have been so busy at work and they have been sending me all over the World. Last week, Hong Kong. Malaysia in a couple weeks. Also, we recently moved. With only 1 kid left in the house it was time to downsize. We moved 14 homes away in the same neighborhood and the new owners of our house are long time members of this site and group! Go figure!

@bobbie, I cannot tell you how much we will miss you guys. I am going to have to find a work related reason to visit you this summer. @Scott Huse, glad you're joining us. Looks like @buckbuck and @BigAbe75 are taking care of you. Both of these guys have the gift of hospitality so I know you and your family will be fine. I updated the list, by swapping out bobbie's info for yours.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Pretty soon, we will start sending out Shelbyville info. This year will be much more "chill" than in the past couple years. The event has grown so much but has become more scheduled and structured than we ever imagined. So this year we want to capture some of the magic sauce that made the event so enjoyable in the past. About the only thing that will be scheduled is the Family Dinner on Friday night. Of course, we will be at Spruce Studio for that dinner. @MutherTucker has been such a gracious host! So what does that mean...........more time on the water for those that want to; time to visit the great wineries of the area for those that want to; golfing at Eagle Creek for those that want to; more opportunities to land on the bull (lol), more chances to see Bryan's "Baby got Back" dance (lol)...........the list goes on. Also, I would like to get a volunteer to run the bags tournament. No day has been selected yet, so you would be able to give input as to when it takes place.

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We need to schedule jello shots.....just sayin'

Pretty soon, we will start sending out Shelbyville info. This year will be much more "chill" than in the past couple years. The event has grown so much but has become more scheduled and structured than we ever imagined. So this year we want to capture some of the magic sauce that made the event so enjoyable in the past. About the only thing that will be scheduled is the Family Dinner on Friday night. Of course, we will be at Spruce Studio for that dinner. @MutherTucker has been such a gracious host! So what does that mean...........more time on the water for those that want to; time to visit the great wineries of the area for those that want to; golfing at Eagle Creek for those that want to; more opportunities to land on the bull (lol), more chances to see Bryan's "Baby got Back" dance (lol)...........the list goes on. Also, I would like to get a volunteer to run the bags tournament. No day has been selected yet, so you would be able to give input as to when it takes place.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have video of that night with Matt drinking vodka and might I say it was pretty entertaining ! I might have to sneak a small clip in for all to enjoy !
I think that video should be added to the slide show this year...lol.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok it official, I’m going to Shelbyville 2018. Got a slip and staying in Lithia #1. Do I need to do anything else.

Staying Wed to Mon
My wife and I will be in Lithia #11 Wed-Sun. If you have any questions be sure to hit me up.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20170728_215411.jpg
Just so you know what you're in for..

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lol, that may not have been the best pic if trying to attract new folks!!

But @trace sure looked good in that peach colored shirt. :D

As I recall, @jcyamaharider was strutting his stuff, too, though all I see of him there is cowboy boots.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did you guys really have to bring that up again?

yam230

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The Barton group will be there and looking forward to it. Thursday morning-Sunday morning:) If we can help in any way, please let us know:thumbsup:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My wife "made" me add wednesday to our stay. I guess we will be Wednesday through sunday morning site 69 along with @shane hric.

Nickp98

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Well if we can find a place to stay then we will make the trip... Let me know if I need to do anything to get registered.

Nickp98

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Ok we are in... We have a room and a slip. We will be there Friday and leaving late Sunday.