Jet Boat Lover
- Reaction score
- Lanesville, IN
- Boat Make
- Boat Model
- 242X E-Series
- Boat Length
Add our crew of 8 to this trip. We have 2 confirmed reservations at Bimini Sands (units 10-C and 4-A). I also booked a 2 bedroom (unit 20-A) that I plan to cancel. Let me know if anyone needs it before I do.As I posted in the 2020 Bimini Early Interest Thread, I have booked my trip for this year from Sunday July 12th to Saturday July 18th.
At this point, the following people look to be crossing this week:
If you haven't read the Preparing for Bimini Thread, please read that thread to familiarize yourself with what to expect. This will be my 4th trip to Bimini.
Our plan will be as follows:
- Drive down to Ft. Lauderdale to arrive Saturday afternoon and stay in one of the hotels close to Harbor Towne Marina (we stayed at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port - and will likely stay in that general area again. Will post once we settle on a spot, but it isn't critical that we are at the same place.
- On Sunday morning, get up at a rational hour (unless the forecast is suggesting EARLY AM wind/waves would be better) and head to Harbor Town (get there around 8-9am). Park at Harbor town ideally, if not FFL. (one reason for getting there EARLIER...better chance of parking).
- Depart Harbor Town 9-10am for Bimini.
- Arrive in Bimini around Noon.
- Depart Bimini the following Saturday morning (weather permitting).
I MAY have a one bedroom condo available to rent for that same period (we are trying to determine who is going with us). Send me a conversation message if you are interested.
We have a 2018 242X that is yet to be named.