• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Rode to lunch on the Waverunners with my wife. It was so hot I forgot to take pics but here is one where the Rio Vista Bridge is up, it’s very rare for me to pass under a bridge that is up.View attachment 222850
There’s no feeling quite like putting 25-30 gallons of diesel in your truck while simultaneously putting 60+ gallons of premium in the boat.
There is, but usually it happens after 50, and you wonder why you never noticed that your doctor has hands the size of Shaq's

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There is, but usually it happens after 50, and you wonder why you never noticed that your doctor has hands the size of Shaq's
Wait. WHAT! They're supposed to use their hands?!?!? I need to switch doctors.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Good call - if I had to trailer my boat 60 miles each time it would never get any use. I have a similar marina situation but my boat stays on it's trailer inside of a warehouse and I launch/recover in a private boat ramp that is about 50 yards from the warehouse. I like that I control when it's in/out, can work on it out of the elements, have electrical service for charging the batteries, and there is a gas station less than a half mile away so we save at least a buck a gallon when filling up.
Your setup sounds awesome. Mine does stay outside at the marina, at home, she lives in a garage. At the marina, I secured the last "Dry sail" slip they had, it just happened to be right in front of the water and electric hookups, so at least I don't need 300' of hose and cord to work on it. I would prefer it indoors, but out here it's only a few months out of the year that we can boat anyway, and I'll try to keep it covered when we aren't out on it.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait. WHAT! They're supposed to use their hands?!?!? I need to switch doctors.
Mine kept saying "now don't be nervous Steve". I told him my name's not Steve and he said he was actually talking to himself

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like a bad ass tow rig towing a bad ass boat to the water….the beginning of an awesome day!
S’funny, I was bitching about not being able to buy a truck camper and the wife says…..”we can discuss your problems towing your 2 year old boat behind your new truck on the way to our cabin”. Just need a little perspective that’s all 😂

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
S’funny, I was bitching about not being able to buy a truck camper and the wife says…..”we can discuss your problems towing your 2 year old boat behind your new truck on the way to our cabin”. Just need a little perspective that’s all 😂
I had originally written “first world problems“ …. But, it’s all relative. As you said, your wife brought some perspective to that moment.

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The most underused and best lakes in the state. Crazy that I started the day with lake to myself from 10 am to noon. Rimrock LakeIMG_1365.jpegIMG_1387.jpegIMG_1390.jpegIMG_1392.jpegIMG_1357.jpeg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length