• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Partzilla made good

Gap22

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered a mooring cover. They said it was on back order. No big deal. Expected as much. Then said it shipped. Then said it was delivered, except it was delivered to some distribution center in Albany, Georgia. Called them and was told it was stopped for some reason the lady could not explain. Gotta wait for a refund and reorder. That sux. A week later, no cover and no refund. Wtf? Not happy. They have my money and I got zip.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You should have no problem getting your credit card company canceling the charge.

906Tony

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been searching covers for an ar240 and partzilla was way cheap......to the point I didn't trust them. I was gonna research how legit they are but I decided to skip the cover for now. Good luck

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When I ordered a cover last year there were a lot of inexpensive options like Partzilla and LeadersRPM, but none of them seem to actually carry stock. When you place an order from them, they then go and place an order from Yamaha or another distributor and you wait. It may have worked pre-COVID, but not now. It cost me a little more from @JetBoatPilot, but I had it in a week.

Gap22

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They actually said they got two in and shipped the one to me. I got a tracking number and everything. Then it said delivered "at dock" in Albany Georgia. When I called, they said the shipment was "interrupted" at their distribution center but claimed they didn't know the reason.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have dealt with them quite a few times and have never had a problem.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
boats.net, partzilla and firedog all the same parent company... I typically deal with boats.net unless there are way out of line and then i search the interweb...

Just talked to boats.net yesterday about my qty 4 99999-04430-00 - DUCT, IMPELLER SET - Replacement part for 6B6-51315-01-94. They refunded me all the deltas in price back to the lowest price, $82 each for my backorders as well even though they wont make it off the boat till mid December.

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Gap22

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, eleven days later without a refund, I called partzilla again. The lady said they did a reorder last Friday. I told her I got nothing telling me that, so she sent me an email confirmation, and she said my cover should be available this week. If true, I'm fine with it. She said someone must have messed up the shipping ticket because it looked like I was sending it to them rather than them to me. Very odd. I'll let y'all know if I get it.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
In my opinion these online parts houses, which are pretty much all owned by the same company, are out of stock on a lot of parts but their websites make it look like they have the parts in stock. People order parts and their cards get charged for the product.

Then they hold onto peoples money until the person calls looking for their order, and then either refund the money very slowly or give people a story not unlike the one you have read here. Eventually the person will get a refund.

This gives these companies operating capital.

The best bet is to use reputable companies like Babbits, JBP, etc and call them to make sure the part is in stock. Any company their salt will not charge your card until the parts come in and they process your order.

Gap22

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok, so out of the blue I got an email this morning saying it would be here today, and sure enough, I got it. All in all, I'm very happy in the end. Fits great, looks great. $705 all in with tax and shipping.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Just saw this thread after I ordered a new bimini and cover from them... Had me worried but Damn, I got my items 2 days after I put the order in with standard shipping. Totally surprised.