• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20190821_083954.jpg

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Happy Friday to all engineers! And everyone else too.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Next time, ask for the CAD file first!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Dang. No one ever showed me this print (probably sat on the Project Manager's desk for the better part of construction) so I had to improvise. I put the jelly directly on the peanut butter.
LOL, Funny you say that. I believe the Today Show did a segment on how do you make a P&J sandwich. Honestly, I did it according to the print (above) all my life. :happy:

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is just the sexist pig in me, but I looked at it and thought "of COURSE she's gonna need an assembly schematic! How else would she know how to make me a sammitch!"

I even I even asked my wife if she wanted me to print the picture out for her and hang it on the fridge

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Screenshot_20190726-002339_Instagram.jpg

Joatmon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 SE
Boat Length
Happy Friday to all engineers! And everyone else too.
View attachment 103593
Sorry but I have a problem with this print. The hidden line of the material layout in the top view does not match the "View A" material layout. There is no material volume specification with upper and lower limits. No dimensions for the two materials spread on either bread slice. Width, depth nor thickness. No bread spec. Who are the approved suppliers? There is no assembly stack height spec. I am afraid this drawing has been rejected and back to design for an ECN. 🤪🙂 Where is my red pen?

Do I miss all this. NOT. Love being retired.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Sorry but I have a problem with this print. The hidden line of the material layout in the top view does not match the "View A" material layout. There is no material volume specification with upper and lower limits. No dimensions for the two materials spread on either bread slice. Width, depth nor thickness. No bread spec. Who are the approved suppliers? There is no assembly stack height spec. I am afraid this drawing has been rejected and back to design for an ECN. 🤪🙂 Where is my red pen?

Do I miss all this. NOT. Love being retired.
You're right. It leaves a lot to interpretation and would require conference call(s) with the customer and or engineer to make sure we're all on the same page. But it being Friday, I thought we could let it slide (till Monday). Sh!T always hits the fan on Monday.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length