• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

Water. Gotta kick down a few feet to get to reasonably cool water.

Getting really excited. :) As we are packing, I was wondering if there are laundry machines at Lithia or do we need to bring extra boat towels?

Wouldn't hurt to call, but I thought they did have some sort of laundry onsite.

New to the group.
We've got 7 heading down on Friday. I haven't looked through ALL the previous posts but it looks like it's gonna be good time. We're gonna stay at Opossum Creek campground for the weekend. We tried to get a cabin but they laughed at me and said they are booked for the summer. Better luck next year I guess.
So where can we find the agenda for the weekend?

New to the group.
We've got 7 heading down on Friday. I haven't looked through ALL the previous posts but it looks like it's gonna be good time. We're gonna stay at Opossum Creek campground for the weekend. We tried to get a cabin but they laughed at me and said they are booked for the summer. Better luck next year I guess.
Shoot @OperationROL a message. He can get you the info.
Welcome aboard also!

20160725_103019.jpg
Water clear enough to see past your toes!
Water temp 85ish air temp 93ish.
Gas 3.89ish (ISH!)
Enjoying Cumberland till Thursday then headed your way!

I am still planning on being in Shelbyville.... I do so hope it is with the boat.

I had a check engine light come on for the port engine. Took it to service - Code obtained - Bad O2 sensor. Sensor is covered under the YES warranty. New sensor placed on order. At first it was back ordered, now it is no longer on back order but they can't find its location. It's "Lost" ....... I am told I'll have the boat back by Tuesday, if so a trial run Wednesday and away we go Thursday night / Friday AM (whenever we decide to pull out) we'll get there Friday (hopefully with Boat in Tow). Not having good customer service with the boat dealer.

Woo hoo. Have the boat back from the shop. New O2 sensor installed. One quick lake check to confirm all is right. Now time to start preparing. Lots to do. Where to begin???

All, just wanted to reach out and see who else had kids in the 8 to 13 age range. We have three (girls) coming with in that range and they are always up for making new friends.

All, just wanted to reach out and see who else had kids in the 8 to 13 age range. We have three (girls) coming with in that range and they are always up for making new friends.
We have one girl in that range, she's 11. Our son is 16.

New to the group.
Very Cool! I sent you the registration form and will send all the other info shortly.

I've got my 6 year old daughter who seems to think she's 13 with me,(and my 4 year old son) and my wife's 15 and 16 year old cousins will be here starting tomorrow.

Can some Midwest locals fill me in on the forecast?? It doesn't look good over the gathering with thunderstorms. Is boating a bust when it gets like that?? @007 @jcyamaharider @OperationROL

@bobbie........ NEVER. We don't like to talk about the 4 letter word that starts with r and ends with n. The St Louis crew has adopted marks ( @ar240owner ) motto. what ever the % of the wet stuff the other% is awesomeness. Example 20% wet 80% awesomeness. we like to think positive.

Can some Midwest locals fill me in on the forecast?? It doesn't look good over the gathering with thunderstorms. Is boating a bust when it gets like that?? @007 @jcyamaharider @OperationROL
Forecast looks good. Shows "thunderstorms in spots" on Thursday and Friday. Nothing to worry about. It will be great!

My girls are 8 and 12 Tad. They will have plenty of new friends.

Got a bimini? Then rain is fun if in short bursts!
Got atower? Then severe lightning is not so fun.
We got off water yesterday in Kentuck because there was starting to be a LOT of lightning and we were 45 minutes out so we didn't want to get caught up in something.
We don't worry about weather TOO much on these lakes, just find a cove and weather it out!

@bobbie We're bringing a couple board games just in case we get a rain delay. :)

Back