• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

Leaving rend lake this morning to head home to pack and clean the boat for shelbyville. Next few day are going to be crazy. I hope everyone has a safe trip, see you all Wednesday late morning

I have my daughters wakeboard for sale. It's in perfect condition, just has outgrown it. It is a Hyperlite Eden 130 board with Jinx bindings. I can bring it to Shelbyville if anyone is interested.
View attachment 41026
Crap...now I have to drive to Shelbyville! LOL

Getting really excited. :) As we are packing, I was wondering if there are laundry machines at Lithia or do we need to bring extra boat towels?

@buckbuck It's kinda like traveling with your own pillow. Nothing feels the same as your favorite pillow!

Getting really excited. :) As we are packing, I was wondering if there are laundry machines at Lithia or do we need to bring extra boat towels?

I don't recall there being laundry facilities on site.

Angie and I are ready for golf!!

20160724_195559.jpg

Well we made it to Shelbyville in one piece this year! Sue and I had to spend some time cleaning tar off everything! So make sure to stay off those back roads when it's 95 degrees!
She is all clean and ready to get wet tomorrow morning and so is the boat, lol. View media item 3686

Were you afraid you wouldn't be able to find someone with a surfboard?:)

I am going to bet the surfboard:boat ratio averages at least 2:1 if not higher!

Ugh, two more days of work before we get to head north. Hopefully the weather holds out!

Getting things ready for the trip, this year should be interesting........ :D Going to tandem pull for the first time.

Boat all washed and hot sauced last night, things are being pre staged in the garage and living room. I feel like we are bringing a whole house.

20160723_180848.jpg

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with the corp of engineers....they are not issuing any permits for drones on lake shelbyville. He was very suspicious that I could film our surfers without including any others unwilling in the footage. Oh well....sorry @buckbuck

1469470225499707567769.jpg
Water report:

Cloudy,likely from the 2 inches of rain overnight, but still warm.
88 main lake, 90 in the cove we are currently in.

See how smooth that water is right now.........it won't be that smooth when I get there in a day and a half. :eek::eek::eek::eek:;);)

Oooh, I like me some Revolution Brews. I haven't had that one yet. Anti-Hero took half my brain cells. Lol

Back