• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

Isn't a 19 footer a little small to cross the Atlantic in?

The following is for Shelbyville attenders.
I have a used Super Mable tube that I am looking to donate to a family that will use it to induce laughter. Cost is one thank you. It has a slow leak in the main bladder. I looked for the leak once and could not find it. I will deliver it to Shelbyville. Please PM me if interested.

have you got any takers for the tube. My daughter is looking for that kind of tube and we just haven't gotten one yet...

I am still planning on being in Shelbyville.... I do so hope it is with the boat.

I had a check engine light come on for the port engine. Took it to service - Code obtained - Bad O2 sensor. Sensor is covered under the YES warranty. New sensor placed on order. At first it was back ordered, now it is no longer on back order but they can't find its location. It's "Lost" ....... I am told I'll have the boat back by Tuesday, if so a trial run Wednesday and away we go Thursday night / Friday AM (whenever we decide to pull out) we'll get there Friday (hopefully with Boat in Tow). Not having good customer service with the boat dealer.

I am still planning on being in Shelbyville.... I do so hope it is with the boat.

I had a check engine light come on for the port engine. Took it to service - Code obtained - Bad O2 sensor. Sensor is covered under the YES warranty. New sensor placed on order. At first it was back ordered, now it is no longer on back order but they can't find its location. It's "Lost" ....... I am told I'll have the boat back by Tuesday, if so a trial run Wednesday and away we go Thursday night / Friday AM (whenever we decide to pull out) we'll get there Friday (hopefully with Boat in Tow). Not having good customer service with the boat dealer.
We'll have too for you if you guys need a boat. No worries.

Family reunion in Paris til Sunday.
Hey @RiverRat I don't know if you've ever been or not, but you should check out Mill Creek lake. It's just south of Paris, west of Marshall. It's not an enormous lake but it is really nice.

I like this idea @scot71 . I do have some down time Sunday afternoon...
If I could I'd come down and join you Sunday, It's only about an hour and a half drive for us. It's times like these that I hate working 3rd shift, Sundays are pretty much screwed. :mad:

Those of you that are considering bringing drones............a permit is required. You will need to contact the Army Corp of Engineers at Lake Shelbyville at 217-774-3951.

Anyone else bringing a drone?? I'm still deciding if I'm gonna haul it on the plane.

What? Bobbie is there any question? Of course you are bringing your drone. We need your videos.

Hmmm...you do have a convincing argument. I would be hesitant too, even if I was a confident pilot.

Thanks to those of you that expressed interest in the Super Mable. @JC6275 PM'ed me first and felt this creampuff, adult driven, 'only used on the weekends' tube would find a good home with his family. For those of you looking at new ones, Water Wedgie has them for $250 using code "sm".
IMG_6342.JPG IMG_3989.JPG IMG_4239.JPG IMG_6388.JPG

Another offer for Shelbyville attenders to consider.
I have a Liquid Force Wake surfboard to give to a loving home. This board is responsible for countless numbers of people to become infected with the surfing disease. It is missing the foot rest in the back and is a tad beat up from years laughing with friends.

So, if you:
are attending Shelbyville (I will deliver)
are a newbie wanting to investigate surfing
are willing to pass it on to someone else if you find surfing is not your thing
have room in your truck to take it home
are willing to pay the price of one thank you
then the surfboard is yours.

Please PM me as I don't want to constipate this thread

WP_20160723_10_34_39_Pro.jpg WP_20160723_10_34_54_Pro.jpg

Another offer for Shelbyville attenders to consider.
I have a Liquid Force Wake surfboard to give to a loving home. This board is responsible for countless numbers of people to become infected with the surfing disease. It is missing the foot rest in the back and is a tad beat up from years laughing with friends.

So, if you:
are attending Shelbyville (I will deliver)
are a newbie wanting to investigate surfing
are willing to pass it on to someone else if you find surfing is not your thing
have room in your truck to take it home
are willing to pay the price of one thank you
then the surfboard is yours.

Please PM me as I don't want to constipate this thread

View attachment 42216 View attachment 42217
Message sent!

Though my tower still is missing a bolt due to h20wherehouse guys being horrible at customer service.

Getting ready for the flight!
image.jpeg

Were you afraid you wouldn't be able to find someone with a surfboard?:)

Back