• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

Oh great. Now i gotta go measure my flag....

:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

raw

Oh boy now we are gonna hear about who has the bigger flag, lol. [flag]

Well, if i fold it in half....
HNVHOOdam_demski.jpg

Shelbyville already costing me
More money !! Lol just orderd my new flag holder !! Lol

So since I have a tower, it needs to be mounted up there right? I just have a suction cup one.

Nah, lots of discretion for the officers, they typically launch at 3 mile cove, we surf right in front of them, boat full of people, suction cup flag on the windshield, they don't even bat an eye at us, music blaring, boat listed for surfing.

That's because you look like a mature rocket scientist.

Saturday morning between 8-10 will be the Surfing demo time allotted for Gantlin products and seeing the Wake Wedge do some work. We will be taking people out in hour slots, 10 minutes max per block of time. So every hour would be 6 riders but could squeeze in more. I don't see an issue with time though because only @pumps and hose has commented that he would like to go out. Just let me know a time and I will pencil you in on our sheet. Thanks!

Where do you think we will raft up this time around?

Oh, I was suppose to print the map too?

The following is for Shelbyville attenders.
I have a used Super Mable tube that I am looking to donate to a family that will use it to induce laughter. Cost is one thank you. It has a slow leak in the main bladder. I looked for the leak once and could not find it. I will deliver it to Shelbyville. Please PM me if interested.

Buck your the man !!!! Some family is going to
Love that tube !!!!!

Back