• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

I will get a pic of that just for you guys...LOL

Board rack BS, I want go pro footage of him riding it. You know he's going to have to try it now.
LOL, Trace you supply the boat and I will give it a go. Of course I will have to buy the daughter a new one once I pop it.

I am bringing my camera to that party too!

So, just curious. If I bring these bad boys with me. Who would want to take 'em for a ride? Talk about old school..... lol!20160712_233122.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't skied in ages !!! I might have to try thous bad boys out !!!

@scot71 Just how many 12 packs did you have to drink to get those??:depressed::dead:

This thread has been eerily quiet considering we are just two weeks away... :rolleyes:

Its the build up for an explosion.

As usual, this gathering will be off the hook. May be even more so this year. We have the usual suspects, the same general itinerary from years past, PLUS new this year - a special guest @OperationROL won't reveal, SUP races, more waterskiers, more surfers, more wakeboarders, more kneeboarders, more boats, new boats, new brand boats, a 'ahem' prototype board demo by @jcyamaharider complete with @buckbuck photoshoot............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I think my heads gonna explode.

Is the golf outing Saturday morning still on?

I was bored and completely unmotivated to work this afternoon, so I made a map of where everyone is staying. Let me know if anything needs updating.

Attachments

I can sense the motivation.... I have it myself. I bought two new jet projects and want to get started on them!

I was bored and completely unmotivated to work this afternoon, so I made a map of where everyone is staying. Let me know if anything needs updating.

All but one cabin filled, that (and the map) is impressive!

I can't believe its only a couple of weeks away. Soooooo ready!!!

7 days 9 hours i will be on the road!
I am making most of the trip in Cumberland but will arrive in shelbyville Thursday afternoon.
My parents are coming to Cumberland and my dad gets sea sick and my mom is away from her mom that she takes care of every day now and my wife isn't excited about staying in the same cottage. We may need to just relax in Shelbyville, lol
With some jello shots if anyone has em!

@Bill D - Lovely map. Great added touch. I recieved some changes that were not reflected on page 1, so see the changes below:

Motel 8 - @ar240owner
Offsite Cabin #4 - @Speedling
Offsite Cabin #3 - @ZIRB3L
Duck Cabin - @Tad Steinberg (in addition Motel 3 - Justin had to cancel due to work.)

oh yeah.....one more change.

Special Guest - Gregory's

Back