• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

Hmm, a wakeboarder who rides for a wakeboard company, versus the owner of a custom wake surf board manufacturing company. Obviously your priorities are jacked up.:banghead:
You know he is one of the major owners of Ronix, right? Also, he has always been my favorite rider and now his wake surfing has gotten really good.

1. Does this person post on the forums? is this person an admin?
2. Does this person own a Yamaha? 21' or longer?
3. Does this person own a drone? DJI Phantom or other?
4. Why is this famous person not hitting up Cumberland with me? :)

Another topic quick... we using a specific vhf channel while out there on the water? 68?

Mr. Tangerine Speedo????
:D

1. Does this person post on the forums? is this person an admin?
2. Does this person own a Yamaha? 21' or longer?
3. Does this person own a drone? DJI Phantom or other?
4. Why is this famous person not hitting up Cumberland with me? :)

Another topic quick... we using a specific vhf channel while out there on the water? 68?
Slow down trigger......one question at a time.

We can use VHF 68.

I thought that guy was permanently banned.

The lack of response from the ROL is reassuring.
NO. My silence is do to me having baseball all day. Last tournament of the year. Last games of the year. I need a break. I had on mom go off on me tonight because her son (who played in almost every inning this year and bat in the 4th spot) didn't play enough in the last game. Really? I told her to walk away because this was not going to go well for her. Another person (another players grandma) came over when she heard what was going on and said, "Neil, thanks so much for all your hard work and the fact that it's fully volunteer. Remember Neil, you can never please everyone." This grandma purposely said these things so that the mom could hear. It was comforting. Anyhow, it's done for now and I can focus on boating!

......And, no, it's not Danny Hampson, but you're close. He is a man.

I hate surprises!!! I think I have a good idea who it is but I don't want to spoil the surprise for everybody else.

Is anyone bringing a 242X this year?

Hey I've been on two tv shows is that famous anuff ;)

We are totally ready for Shelbyville Jerry got a new prototype surfboard he can't wait to try out. It's a all new Ronix Polka Dot Thruster 5'10" super floaty ! Lol @jcyamaharider 20160709_180339.jpg

Can you put bigger fins on it? Looks like it might ride a bit loose.

I like the loose boards !!! Lol

@jcyamaharider
We fully expect a pick of you cruising the lake with that sweet new board secured in your board racks!! :D

Back