• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

How many holes of golf do you guys/gals play with the golf outing?

Also Gantlin Products is planning on doing a demo morning for surfing behind a Yamaha if anyone is interested. We were thinking Saturday morning and times will depend on how many are interested. Let me know with a PM or just post here.

Look out shelbyville participants.....morgan and I have been practicing.

image.jpeg

Look out shelbyville participants.....morgan and I have been practicing.

View attachment 38129
It is a bit difficult cramming the boards into the boat for the trip home so stop practicing and don't stress over the storage!

All,

I'm sorry to inform everyone we will be unable to attend this year. Mi just got off the phone with Nancy from Lithia and canceled our reservation at the Lincoln Log Cabin #3. It's open if anyone is looking for a place.

Heidi has taken a new job starting July 11 and cannot take any time off so close to the start. Hope everyone has a great time and see you all next year.

Steve & Heidi

Ah man , bummer !!

All,

I'm sorry to inform everyone we will be unable to attend this year. Mi just got off the phone with Nancy from Lithia and canceled our reservation at the Lincoln Log Cabin #3. It's open if anyone is looking for a place.

Heidi has taken a new job starting July 11 and cannot take any time off so close to the start. Hope everyone has a great time and see you all next year.

Steve & Heidi
So sorry to hear that. You guys and your jello shots have become a staple at the event. It won't be the same without you.

[QUOTE="jcyamaharider, post: 163084, member: 44]How many holes of golf do you guys/gals play with the golf outing?[/QUOTE]
Last year we just did nine and that was enough in the heat!

I hear ya! Also, we dont take it too serious and play best ball to go a little quicker.

9 holes is enough for me too! then off to the water! Now I'll have to make jello shots since @Steve & Heidi aren't coming. There's no way we can get through the weekend without em'!!! You guys WILL be missed!

Yippee!! One month from today morgan and I will be bound for shelbyville!

I will help make some jello shots as well ! Have to try to keep up with Steve & Hedi's numbers ! Lol

It's #9 and we're doing fine!

Alright guys. One month from tomorrow, I will be floating on Lake Shelbyville! That sounds really good. With that said, you will start to see the Gathering communication pick up quite a bit. The first thing that will go out in the next couple days is the registration form and t-shirt order. As always, if you attended last year, I will send you a registration form that has your information from last year. You just need to verify and update the information. If you were not there last year, please PM me your email address so I can send you the registration form and t-shirt order form.

This year, you will be able to purchase regular cotton tshirts or the 100% polyester performance, moisture wicking shirts. Both are available in short and long leaves as well as men's and women's. Youth sizes are also available. Since the polyester shirt is the same one as the Bimini crew used, you can follow this link to get an idea of what the performance shirt looks like. Performance Tshirt.

Since we only have a month to turn everything around, it will be important that you complete the registration and tshirt order promptly and submit it.

It's #9 and we're doing fine!

Alright guys. One month from tomorrow, I will be floating on Lake Shelbyville! That sounds really good. With that said, you will start to see the Gathering communication pick up quite a bit. The first thing that will go out in the next couple days is the registration form and t-shirt order. As always, if you attended last year, I will send you a registration form that has your information from last year. You just need to verify and update the information. If you were not there last year, please PM me your email address so I can send you the registration form and t-shirt order form.

This year, you will be able to purchase regular cotton tshirts or the 100% polyester performance, moisture wicking shirts. Both are available in short and long leaves as well as men's and women's. Youth sizes are also available. Since the polyester shirt is the same one as the Bimini crew used, you can follow this link to get an idea of what the performance shirt looks like. Performance Tshirt.

Since we only have a month to turn everything around, it will be important that you complete the registration and tshirt order promptly and submit it.
@littlear240, just wanted to tag one of our new members so they see this.
I am sooooooo looking forward to this event!!

I have my daughters wakeboard for sale. It's in perfect condition, just has outgrown it. It is a Hyperlite Eden 130 board with Jinx bindings. I can bring it to Shelbyville if anyone is interested.
hyperlite-eden-wkbrd-all-jinx-bnd-wmns-12-zoom.jpg

I know something you don't know.......................Guess who's coming to Shelbyville?

Back