• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

@MutherTucker, curious what kind of inside track you have for lodging for this weekend. I have a new member that may be coming (@littlear240) and I'd like to give them some info.

@MutherTucker, curious what kind of inside track you have for lodging for this weekend. I have a new member that may be coming (@littlear240) and I'd like to give them some info.

Hey there! I sent you pin locations and links of accommodations in a private message. Check it out. I'm not sure what's still available.

Hey all, I thought I would send some lodging locations in case any of you have anyone new coming. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• robin hood woods.JPG
    robin hood woods.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 6
  • shelby inn.JPG
    shelby inn.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
  • white tail crossing.JPG
    white tail crossing.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 5
  • wolf creek.JPG
    wolf creek.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 5
Wolf Creek comes highly recommended. I believe it was @Bruce that stayed there last year and loved it.

Wolf Creek comes highly recommended. I believe it was @Bruce that stayed there last year and loved it.

The owners and cabins are great. I would be happy to stay there again.

Took a lot longer than I wanted to get it done, but here it is, 2015 in all of its glory! Thank you to those who sent photos. Can't put these together without you:

Last edited:
Great job @007!

Reactions: 007
omg! I absolutely love this video!!!!!!!!!! and this group!!!!!!! I am so stoked for number 9!

In light of seeing this video it poses a few questions:

Who will be here on Wednesday and wants to have dinner at Longbranch Grill? I will make a reservation.

I suspect many of you will have paddle boards this year. Anyone in for paddle board races, both adult, teen, and child categories???

Also, I would like to put together a scramble of golf early Friday morning for those of you willing to throw your clubs in the back of your boat ;) Anyone???

If anyone answers yes to any of these questions, send me a private message so I can get counts.

Paddle-board races will definitely be on the agenda and I fully support the golf scramble. Let's do it!

We'll have 2 paddle boards there!

I'll have a SUP there as well. And a kiddie kayak. I need a bigger boat:greedy:

Lol, it sounds like your boat already has a dinghy. I think that makes it a Yacht. :wideyed:

Thanks Jeff for the video it really showcased how muh fun everyone had !

Loved the video @007 !

Might be in for golf @MutherTucker , we will have to see.

Great video Jeff, @007 , problem is, the secret is out to all the fun that goes on at Shelbyville. I thought what happens at Shelbyville, stays at Shelbyville.

Wow!! @007 thank you for putting the awesome video together, And thank you to everyone who attends for making our family feel welcome and well, Like Family. We can't wait to see everyone, you know our "internet friends" LOL.. again this year

Maybe the t-shirts this year should say, "hangin' with our internet friends on Lake Shelbyville" hehe

Back