• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

@007. Loved, loved, loved the first gathering. It looks so quaint with the four boats in the raft up!! Hard to believe how quickly it blossomed. Lucky us.

@007. Loved, loved, loved the first gathering. It looks so quaint with the four boats in the raft up!! Hard to believe how quickly it blossomed. Lucky us.

Its funny....my wife and I watched the video of that first year and she said.... "Do you remember me asking you before we went....REALLY??? We are going to drive 5 hours to a lake in Southern IL to meet up with your internet friends?" And then we had a BLAST and made life long friends! It was one of the downsides we listed when deciding if we wanted to move to NC!!

With all the boats and music tastes....I think we need to break the rafts up into genres! Classic Rock Raft up (for @Impelled and I) ......Millenials Raft up etc! LOL Just as long as the Jello shots make it all over! LOL

Just received my orange flag and flag holder for Shelbyville.

@buckbuck most likely...just waiting for a couple to get released and see the real world reviews. One is the air dog that you wear a waterproof wristband and set it to follow. No controller needed other than the wristband. It's getting released on May 16

I am looking forward to your impression. I would like to buy something similar to that but I have one more to get through college. But I enjoy planning early so real life surfers' perspective will carry a lot of weight.

@007 . Got the drone!! Will be there to add to your video of the event... With three batteries to boot!! About 90 minutes of shooting time at a wack!

Its funny....my wife and I watched the video of that first year and she said.... "Do you remember me asking you before we went....REALLY??? We are going to drive 5 hours to a lake in Southern IL to meet up with your internet friends?" And then we had a BLAST and made life long friends! It was one of the downsides we listed when deciding if we wanted to move to NC!!

With all the boats and music tastes....I think we need to break the rafts up into genres! Classic Rock Raft up (for @Impelled and I) ......Millenials Raft up etc! LOL Just as long as the Jello shots make it all over! LOL
And @Julian , how far do you drive now?

My wife is a teacher and our first year at Shelbyville ran into the beginning of the school year. She had to take PTO the first day of school. Worth it!

Here's my first drone footage of the blade chroma that will be making the trip to shelbyville with us! Not too exciting footage...but successful first flight.

@buckbuck did you catch the video about I shot today?? No river...just the park by our house. See above!

Yes. Can't wait to see those beautiful clear river waters you have. We are going to need you to be proficient at flying by the end of July. I sense @OperationROL is going to have to contain his expectations. Please put a lense filter on the camera that reduces everyones' weight by 10 lbs.

Back