• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

@ar240owner , do you know if Robert Moore is coming this year?

SON OF A B*T*CH...FML :mad: :rage: :punch:! Sorry everyone, I have been transferred to a new military unit and my 3 week annual training is during the time of the Shelbyville trip :bawling:. Hopefully next years schedule will be more cooperative with my boating plans :banghead:
Sorry to hear that. That's bad news. I am sure we will hook up during the summer at other events.

I don't know , I know he is trying to sell his boat and thinking about getting a yamaha
Hope he makes it and about getting a Yamaha......Nice!

6 of us will be there on the 29th & the 30th ready to party! :D We're staying at Gregory's.
You can check the map and gathering and destinations to see what's going on around our area. We have a couple things coming up in the near future!

Welcome Candice! You will have a great time!

6 of us will be there on the 29th & the 30th ready to party! :D We're staying at Gregory's.
What days will you be there. I assumed Thursday - Sunday. I added you to the list (#23).

Welcome! Shelbyville is a fantastic event and a great way to meet a great group of fellow boaters.

Would anybody be interested in joining us in a golf outing on the morning of Friday July 29th?

I would like to golf Friday morning!!!! Had a blast with you guys last year!

Back