• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

We are in, I booked #1 cabin last week, Red something.... Thursday - Sunday

Thanks @OperationROL , we cant wait to see everyone again this year. Once again we will be there with the old "2smoker" LOL.
You mean the baddest fastest meanest boat out there? Yeah... you bring that thing man!

I just wanna put it out there that if you are further east and don't want to make the trip to Shelbyville that we are putting together a little meet and greet at Lake Cumberland KY right before this trip.
We usually go from Cumberland over to Shelbyville so having two parties sounds good to me!!!
https://jetboaters.net/threads/lake-cumberland-meet-and-greet.8075/

Just a reminder to everyone to book your slip. It took me forever to get through to them but I finally got mine reserved!

Yep got ours as well!!! It is a mad rush at 8:00 to get that slip reserved.

Just called and got a slip. It's nice to think about summer. Especially when my truck looks like this20160301_144524.jpgAnd other people's trucks look like this todayimage-20160301_102336.jpg

What's all that white stuff??? :p

Supposed to be mid 60 to 70's this weekend....going ATV riding!!!!

@GTBRMC NB just before the exit for Hwy 19, on 39/90/94, near Waunakee. Really the only incident I saw in the 200 or so miles I drove in the snow today.

@GTBRMC NB just before the exit for Hwy 19, on 39/90/94, near Waunakee. Really the only incident I saw in the 200 or so miles I drove in the snow today.

Yikes! The squalls were quite heavy at times here this morning - my office overlooks I-94 near WI-16 and there were times I could not see across the I-94 right-of-way. Surprised it wasn't worse.

For some reason, your description reminded me of the time a couple years ago when a semi driver from Indiana managed to follow his GPS across not one but two pedestrian bridges in Milwaukee's Lake Park:
Lake Park semi stuck on pedestrian bridge.JPG

/// END OF THREAD JACKING ///

I'm in Wisconsin this week for work. It took me 3 1/2 hours to drive from Madison to Milwaukee because of this stupid snow. I am sooooooo ready for winter to be over!!

Would anybody be interested in joining us in a golf outing on the morning of Friday July 29th?

I might be up for a round of golf!

Booked our slip last week, I think we are on E dock again this year

[USERGROUP=24]@Midwest[/USERGROUP]
Tagging this new user group. Join it for all the smaller gatherings or outings and tag it if you want to invite others out with you on your trip!

I wrote the week on my uncle error bosses calendar so it's officially my vacation for the year!
I wonder if my coupons from last year are any good? Didn't get to spend any time out in the town other than the scavenger hunt!
Thanks for that tablet btw, we use it every day!

SON OF A B*T*CH...FML :mad: :rage: :punch:! Sorry everyone, I have been transferred to a new military unit and my 3 week annual training is during the time of the Shelbyville trip :bawling:. Hopefully next years schedule will be more cooperative with my boating plans :banghead:

Back