• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

For anyone looking for accommodations still, feel free to private message me about location and info. I live in Shelbyville and can give you a good idea of proximity to the action.

For this gathering we will be kicking off the fun by renting a houseboat the weekend prior (july 22-28) and through the week until Thursday, then will tie up with you all through the weekend. Feel free to come in town early, tie up and enjoy some time with us in a cove prior to the festivities. We hope to golf on Friday morning with @Sheboat and possibly many others. I look forward to working with the organizers to pull off a fun evening event on Saturday.

Can't wait to see you all this summer!!!!

Finally got out the home office put back together and I am working on condensing several hundred photos into a video of the 2015 gathering. So many cool photos getting chopped just so I can get it to a reasonable length! I'm sorry its been taking so long @buckbuck and @Impelled, I did not forget! Give me another week or two now that I have dropped the tease. Here's one from the cutting room floor, but dang it makes me miss summer time!11838538_995645730470267_216175255609531878_o.jpg

I don't remember there being any cloudy days that weekend @007 !

Its funny you say that @RiverRat , it could been a weekday photo, but clouds and rain don't ever seem to dampen the sunny times I always have at this event!

I don't remember there being any cloudy days that weekend @007 !

Its funny you say that @RiverRat , it could been a weekday photo, but clouds and rain don't ever seem to dampen the sunny times I always have at this event!

Bite your tongue, we don't want to jinx it! :) After our record winter flood, anything could happen!

Bite your tongue, we don't want to jinx it! :) After our record winter flood, anything could happen!

Oh, we've had rain and some crazy stories to go with it @MutherTucker! Its just part of boating. It gives us all a little time to drink giant margaritas at the Mexican resturant while waiting for the sunshine.

@007 do you have the video that was playing at the dinner recapping all the previous years?

@007 do you have the video that was playing at the dinner recapping all the previous years?

I do. Thoese were actually all the previous videos playing back to back. My video editing software is not compatible with Window's 10 and unfortunately some of the DVD's seem to be lost to posterity, but after I get this years video done I will work on putting them all together for those who wish to have a copy. Several have inquired. I'm not sure if it would be best to try to create a DVD or what, but I'll figure something out.

I do. Thoese were actually all the previous videos playing back to back. My video editing software is not compatible with Window's 10 and unfortunately some of the DVD's seem to be lost to posterity, but after I get this years video done I will work on putting them all together for those who wish to have a copy. Several have inquired. I'm not sure if it would be best to try to create a DVD or what, but I'll figure something out.
That would be awesome !!! It's cool looking back at the memory's

I'm sure there is at least one 007 would like to forget.:) Come to think of it, so would I.

Is anyone going to be there for the week?

@007 , You just need to tell Mrs. 007, you need to skip the wake surfing till you can get this video done.............. Never mind........................................... That crazy thought could get us both killed.

Reactions: 007
@007 , You just need to tell Mrs. 007, you need to skip the wake surfing till you can get this video done.............. Never mind........................................... That crazy thought could get us both killed.

Hold on grasshopper! No sense in either of us going into harms way with such suggestions.

I had to break down and buy a whole new computer unfortunately. The old one just couldn't get the job done anymore...video takes a lot of computer power. Hope to have the new computer soon.

Is anyone going to be there for the week?

I will be here all week and all summer....;) There is another boater from the group coming up with Trace. We will be surfing beginning the weekend prior to the gathering and all week.

I will be here all week and all summer....;) There is another boater from the group coming up with Trace. We will be surfing beginning the weekend prior to the gathering and all week.

You know it Renee!! Can't wait!!

Last edited:
Back