• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend the Gathering this year due to schedule conflicts. I called Nancy last night to cancel our reservation in Lincoln Log cabin #6, so it is open as of now for anyone looking for a place to stay. Have fun and see you in 2016!
That sucks! You will be missed for sure! See you in 2016.

We are now staying in cabin Red Oak #1 arriving on Sunday 8/26 and staying until Sunday 9/2.

Sorry guys I've been out of the loop. Started my own home inspection biz on top of career firefighter and side jobs. Holy crap ice been busy. Still coming down just been away from the forums.

FYI subway slips are open for 24 hr rental for our weekend...I missed out by waiting too long. Called back today and she said they've adjusted the availability for our group!

FYI subway slips are open for 24 hr rental for our weekend...I missed out by waiting too long. Called back today and she said they've adjusted the availability for our group!
I still need to book a slip ! I forgot to! I will call lithia Tuesday !

Slip?
we have always trailered. That is probably due to the dirty water at our lake, but we have gotten decent at it so it's not that big a deal. We usually have so much stuff that it serves as a cargo carrier as well!

This year it will be my family of 5 and two others so no room in the truck!

Hello everyone. I am # 28 Nate Z. if you wanted to put my account down. And my boat is different from the one listed, not that it matters much. Either way I am getting super stoked for this trip!

Hello everyone. I am # 28 Nate Z. if you wanted to put my account down. And my boat is different from the one listed, not that it matters much. Either way I am getting super stoked for this trip!
Updated!

Lez do it!
And nate, pics or it didn't happen man!

Welcome ZIRB3L. Shelbyville is always a family orientated event of boating families who enjoy rafting up, watersports and hanging out together in the evening. We look forward to meeting you.

Lez do it!
And nate, pics or it didn't happen man!
I put a picture up in my welcome thread. Ill take more when I clean it later today, if it ever stops raining.

And thanks Buck! I cant wait to meet everyone and just hang out!

I put a picture up in my welcome thread. Ill take more when I clean it later today, if it ever stops raining.

And thanks Buck! I cant wait to meet everyone and just hang out!
I know, this rain is ridiculous! Trying to pack for camping and stuff it makes it pretty frustrating.

Side note, I need to get out on my boat so bad... there is now a bird's nest in the frame where the swing away tongue is... :banghead:

The bird has a month before it's evicted.

I get 4-6 hours of sleep every night until July 5th the exception being Sundays. Two jobs blows. Writing this at 4:27 and starting to run late for work.

Back