• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

Can you say "Fisheye" lense?

Dumb question...does anyone have a drone??? I'd love some aerial video of our raft up. I cannot believe with all the "toys" that make it to this event every year, there is not a flying one. ;)

(and no, I blew my wad and then some, a drone is not a "wife approved" purchase in my household)

Hey @Sheboat , is your brother bringing his boat? I am getting excited about the wide angle picture we will have to take this year to fit in that many boats!!!
Yes he is bringing his boat. I will send you his email so you can include him in all the registration.

Added Bill W and @mariahz302 to the list and sent them registration forms.

I am loving the additions. I know there are at least 2 more possibles. If you have any other folks that want to come but are concerned about a place to stay, assure them that there are more places to stay within a 5 minute car ride. @MutherTucker is a good resource for offsite places.

We are staying on the campground and bringing a popup trailer / camper. Hopefully that's a short distance from where everybody is hanging out when we're not on the water ;-)

Pasty Mark!!! Lol!!! Hell yeah!!!

We are staying on the campground and bringing a popup trailer / camper. Hopefully that's a short distance from where everybody is hanging out when we're not on the water ;-)
It's verry close Rich !!!! You could walk if you wanted to !!!

Oh lord! I am not babysitting Mark when everyone wants to go to bed :confused: Someone better take the grey goose away before 10pm! :eek:;)

Well, seems as though my "dibs call" did not carry much weight. :D Appears @jaybro72 's departure set off a cascade of changes! :eek:

Anyway, we are now locked in to Cabin #3. Woot!
We are cabin 6 ! Can't wait to meet everyone as I am a newbie! ;)

This is going to be an epic Shelbyville

Back