• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

Wow, this years gathering is going to be huge. Really excited for all the newbies coming this year. Hope they love it as much as the rest of us do. This gathering is such a great group of people. Some of my best friends have come from this group. WOOT!! Can't wait....

Started out thinking this would be the smallest crew I ever brought to Shelbyville. We are now back up to 9. I may need a few of you guys to tow my kids around. Ha, I may need to find a place for some of them to sleep. I'm not sure our cabin can fit us. I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

@buckbuck , you know your crew is always welcome to surf or wakeboard with us. Better yet, leave them with the boat and you come surf with us. Lol

Now that is a great idea.
Do you have a Space Pickle? My board is going to need to be replaced someday and that board is getting good reviews.

We (I) may need a study guide with all the names of people on each boat. Remembering all the names could be tough. @OperationROL Is that possible?

Do we need some "Hello my name is" stickers to put on each boat?

Now that is a great idea.
Do you have a Space Pickle? My board is going to need to be replaced someday and that board is getting good reviews.
Hmm, haven't heard of a space pickle. We've got a Danielo Diamond, a Victoria Agent, a Doomswell Nubstep and a Triple X Nitro. Behind the Yamahas, the Victoria Agent is a really sweet ride, very fast board, it's a skim style so it's kinda loose, but it recovers better than any other board we have. The Victoria also has an uncanny ability to recover from pearling, we've stuffed the nose in and recovered so many times is surprising.

I would love to learn to surf, if anybody has the patience to give me a chance. :rolleyes:

scot71, that is the buckbuck crew specialty. We get new surfers up for the first time nearly every weekend. Please accept our invitation to have your family join us during the get together. We promise to only take flattering pictures:)

I extend my invitation to all Shelbyville attenders who want to try surfing for the first time. Please get with my wife or I and we will make a plan.
Here are some recent first time surfers on our boat.IMG_3662rev1.jpg IMG_4870rev1.jpg IMG_4915rev1.jpg IMG_4995rev1.jpg IMG_5063rev1.jpg

Hey, no fair butting in line to take surfers out. Lol
I'm gonna have to second @buckbuck sentiments as well. We pretty much just surf while on the water. we intend to take surfers in small groups out all day, everyday, and circle in to swap out riders. Anybody is welcome. Just wave us down.

Maybe we should start a poll for who burns the most fuel at Shelbyville.

Now @trace, no fair trying to monopolize all the surfers man, lol! Would love to take the extra @buckbuck crew, @scot71 and anyone else out too who wants some surf time along the way. That is the great thing about Shelbyville: lots of people to hang with, swap rides, swap stories or just hang out!

scot71, that is the buckbuck crew specialty. We get new surfers up for the first time nearly every weekend. Please accept our invitation to have your family join us during the get together. We promise to only take flattering pictures:)

Be careful. Having the Buck's teach you to surf can lead to endless modifications and upgrades! ;)

Now @trace, no fair trying to monopolize all the surfers man, lol! Would love to take the extra @buckbuck crew, @scot71 and anyone else out too who wants some surf time along the way. That is the great thing about Shelbyville: lots of people to hang with, swap rides, swap stories or just hang out!

@007 You snooze you lose buddy. Besides, I didn't start it, Jim did. Yea, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

definitely need waterproof name tags. I don't know any of you people! LOL.

And put us in line with the surf lessons even though my Tigé friend will try to tell me his wake is the best..... ;)

I won't argue with your friend. I have surfed behind Tige boats and a Yamaha wake is not much competition for a purpose built boat. But surfing with new friends on a Yamaha is way more fun.

definitely need waterproof name tags. I don't know any of you people! LOL.

And put us in line with the surf lessons even though my Tigé friend will try to tell me his wake is the best..... ;)

Looking forward to meeting you Renee...I've walked past your boat a couple of times in the last 2 years. Don't let your Tige buddy give you too much trouble, lol. Everybody loves what attracted them to their type of boat, but you meet some of the nicest people on a Yamaha. Plus they throw some of the best gatherings... ;)

Back