• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

I'm actually not too far from Shelbyville right now! A little over an hour east in Paris.

Hey all! Could you add Nate Bavolek to the list as boat #31? He has a 2015 Tige white w/ black. His lovely wife Rebecca and two kids Ryker and Julianna will be joining us. They are staying at the B&B in town. He is also contemplating bringing his pontoon, fingers crossed that he does, it is like no toon you have ever seen.

toon.jpg

party toon.JPG black pearl.JPG

Nate has been added. What days will he be there?

Way to go Renee, keep adding people, this year is going to be huge! !

Everyone-

In the next couple of days, you will be blitzed with an amazing amount of correspondence regarding the gathering (via email). Please process and respond to each one as soon as possible. I plan to send the usual correspondence about the event, the agenda, the request for registration information for raft up, Tshirt order and more. The time is drawing near so quick response is appreciated, especially for the tshirt order.

Also, Nancy, at Lithia Resort, is trying to save in Credit Card fees and asked if people are willing and able, if they can pay in cash when they check in.

Thanks,
Neil

welp, Amy and I are out this year. She is going to be very busy with the new job for a while. I canceled our room at lithia, room 6 if anybody needs one. :(

Dibs! I will call Lithia right away!

OK, Lithua reservation desk is closed, but I sent in an email to hold the reservation.

Everyone-

In the next couple of days, you will be blitzed with an amazing amount of correspondence regarding the gathering (via email). Please process and respond to each one as soon as possible. I plan to send the usual correspondence about the event, the agenda, the request for registration information for raft up, Tshirt order and more. The time is drawing near so quick response is appreciated, especially for the tshirt order.

Also, Nancy, at Lithia Resort, is trying to save in Credit Card fees and asked if people are willing and able, if they can pay in cash when they check in.

Thanks,
Neil
I am stoked ! Can't wait !

@OperationROL once again we will be traveling out of town so I'm not sure if I will have email access so I might need your help again. We will be bringing our 2 boys this year

Last edited:
welp, Amy and I are out this year. She is going to be very busy with the new job for a while. I canceled our room at lithia, room 6 if anybody needs one. :(
Sorry to hear that. I always look forward to seeing you two.

Reactions: 007

I am so sad we will not be sharing a connecting room this year Jay & Amy ! You will be missed dearly :(

Well, seems as though my "dibs call" did not carry much weight. :D Appears @jaybro72 's departure set off a cascade of changes! :eek:

Anyway, we are now locked in to Cabin #3. Woot!

Looking forward to meeting you and your family, GTBRMC.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family, GTBRMC.

Thanks! Stoked to meet all of you regulars, also. Can't wait to be part of the whole Shelbyville circus!

Just got a call from Nancy and we will be in motel rooms 1 & 2. My brother is also considering bringing his own boat but will know for sure when its time to register.
Hey @Sheboat , is your brother bringing his boat? I am getting excited about the wide angle picture we will have to take this year to fit in that many boats!!!

Back