• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
There is something not right about that picture.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm sure they are safe. Its like sardines in a school....only a few get eaten. Cam.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I'm sure they are safe. Its like sardines in a school....only a few get eaten. Cam.
I was amazed at it too but that was the announcers whole thing during the program. Kids even rode it! It was better behaved than any dog i have seen! Lots of cool facts like alligator blood will kill cancer and diseases! No one studies them because they are scary looking. I was about to get a pet alligator aftee the whole thing!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sold the other camper, picked up another. 2013 Coachman Catalina 32BHDS on permanent lot. Complete with carport, deck, dock, etc... Much mo betta.

IMG_0785.jpg

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was amazed at it too but that was the announcers whole thing during the program. Kids even rode it! It was better behaved than any dog i have seen! Lots of cool facts like alligator blood will kill cancer and diseases! No one studies them because they are scary looking. I was about to get a pet alligator aftee the whole thing!
Bring it to Shelbyville. We'll let the kids take turns riding it. LOL!

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Figured I would take a photo before she is completely hidden by the blizzard. Spring can't get here fast enough.

IMG_0111.JPG

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This should be the last time your boat sees this type of conditions.
Thats the plan. My hopes of pulling her south in early to mid April are fading though. With a 6 foot high and 12 foot deep snow bank blocking the path out of the back yard that is only going to double in size before the end of the week ... she may be stuck there till May :(

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hang in there @Mainah. If you need a boat day before the thaw, there are plenty of us with extra room down south. :winkingthumbsup"

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I may break down and pull mine out of hibernation this weekend. I've got the lake bug bad right now. Sorry @Mainah ! Aren't you planning on moving down south?

2-13-2017 1-26-02 PM.png

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I may break down and pull mine out of hibernation this weekend. I've got the lake bug bad right now. Sorry @Mainah ! Aren't you planning on moving down south?

View attachment 51241
Yes we are moving. Just waiting for our daughter to graduate highschool or would have done it sooner. Will be happy when I only have to see the snow and cold on ski vacations.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Mainah We got dumped on by the same storm but by the looks of the weather satellite you got a lot more than the 12" we did. I feel your pain, does not look like boating weather any time soon here. A good section of the lake is frozen over with ice shanties popping up in the bays. Spent 3 hours moving snow from various barns this morning along our 4300 foot driveway. Glad I used this instead of the truck.20170213_111822.jpg 20170213_111803.jpgWith the logging chains, it does not get stuck and the logging winch is for the trucks that do. Our biggest snow fall in two years. The Governor declared it a powder day and the ski resorts are loving it. Me not so much, need to get out the snowshoes to work in the woods now.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
After pulling a 36 hour shift plowing snow Thursday morning into Friday afternoon - was right back at it yesterday for another 14 hour stint.

Thursday was spent inside these big boys.
And yesterday inside the John Deere Gator. IMG_5163.JPGIMG_5170.JPG

Spring can't get here soon enough!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
So i finally broke under the 250 lb barrier but we went and celebrated valentines day-ish tonight by going to one of our favorite resteraunts. Not gonna weigh in for a day or two...
20170217_174321.jpg 20170217_180648.jpg

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think that second plate is gonna do you in.