• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's making me hungry for some meat during Lent. Thanks for the temptation I guess.
There are shrimp in there too. Both bacon wrapped and not. That is not from today though. Hard 8 on a Friday during lent would be torture.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg Rolled in to the campground about 1:30 this morning...I'm sure the neighbor campers (especially the one in the tent) loves me right about now with my Weight distribution making all kinds of noise while backing in:-/ Wouldn't have been so bad if the people across from my site hadn't parked a trailer and two scooters right on the edge of the road where I needed to swing my front bumper around to get the camper in my site...I don't feel bad for them, I hope I woke them up.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
View attachment 18920 Rolled in to the campground about 1:30 this morning...I'm sure the neighbor campers (especially the one in the tent) loves me right about now with my Weight distribution making all kinds of noise while backing in:-/ Wouldn't have been so bad if the people across from my site hadn't parked a trailer and two scooters right on the edge of the road where I needed to swing my front bumper around to get the camper in my site...I don't feel bad for them, I hope I woke them up.
Glad you made it safe, have a good time. Watch your wallet, that tiny mouse has a way of draining it before you know it.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow, Disney World has a camp ground? I don't think Disney Land does, you guys on the east coast got it good. I hope you have fun @Wayloncle .

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, Disney World has a camp ground? I don't think Disney Land does, you guys on the east coast got it good. I hope you have fun @Wayloncle .
It's an amazing campground, about 800 sites. Its still expensive, but it's nice having your own bed and kitchen and stuff.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

thcole

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
700lbs of sausage total, about 350lbs smoked

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
20150321_221515.jpg
3 hours in and my 10 year old daughter is kicking my ass...

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
View attachment 18920 Rolled in to the campground about 1:30 this morning...I'm sure the neighbor campers (especially the one in the tent) loves me right about now with my Weight distribution making all kinds of noise while backing in:-/ Wouldn't have been so bad if the people across from my site hadn't parked a trailer and two scooters right on the edge of the road where I needed to swing my front bumper around to get the camper in my site...I don't feel bad for them, I hope I woke them up.
Disney pictures always make me jealous.....we are certified Disney nuts. We are going to the Disney Hilton Head resort next month, my wife is going to Disneyland and Disney's Aulani in Hawaii in November for her job, and our usual family trip to Disney World in December. Hope you all have great time....and yes, watch that wallet. Disney is expensive, but can be done a whole lot more economically than people think. My wife is a Disney Travel Concierge agent and I've seen her book trips anywhere from $2k to $32k. Ouch!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Had plans of working on the boat all day. Murphy had to stop by and say hi first...

20150322_122947.jpg

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Exterior wall faucet/hose bibb. Went to turn the hose on to start cleaning out my clean out plug tubes, and started flooding the kitchen. All fixed now and ate some lunch. Now time to grab a beer and regroup. I'm gonna get something done to the boat today, I'm sure of it!