• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it legal to shoot albino deer in NC??? I know they are protected in Illinois but not sure about other states.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
my daughters went to Houston this weekend and stopped to pick some cotton like grandma used to do, brings back memories for my wife of grandma teaching her the "technique" to save your fingers

We took a tour of the oldest operation cotton gin in Texas one year, it was pretty neat operation,

I'd say it's worth a visit, plus your near Brenham and can include a stop at the Blue Bell factory
@Beachbummer @tdonoughue

20211025_170310.jpgIMG_5237.jpg

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think they actually run the mill once a year, and it makes a immense racket. I have not seen it in person but saw a video. Seeing it running in person would be awesome. I haven't been. but my kids have been there a few times on field trips. Thanks for the heads up!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
my daughters went to Houston this weekend and stopped to pick some cotton like grandma used to do, brings back memories for my wife of grandma teaching her the "technique" to save your fingers

We took a tour of the oldest operation cotton gin in Texas one year, it was pretty neat operation,

I'd say it's worth a visit, plus your near Brenham and can include a stop at the Blue Bell factory
@Beachbummer @tdonoughue

View attachment 166028View attachment 166029

and @zipper could stop by that shack just outside La Grange, a haw, haw, haw, haw

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is it legal to shoot albino deer in NC??? I know they are protected in Illinois but not sure about other states.
Safe in Vermont, but only because he is a spike horn. No spike horns to be taken. Albino and piebald are legal in Vt.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Unfortunately he won't last long as its hunting season and someone will nail him as he's so easy to see. He was already the most nervous deer I've ever seen (and we have deer in our yard EVERY DAY multiple times a day-living just off the state park)
I thought it would be protected as rare. Kind of like a sturgeon must be between x inches and y inches to keep, otherwise toss it back or you will be ticketed/heavily fined.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I thought it would be protected as rare. Kind of like a sturgeon must be between x inches and y inches to keep, otherwise toss it back or you will be ticketed/heavily fined.
White deer, whether albino or piebald, are not protected in North or South Carolina. No restrictions exist on shooting them that don't exist for regular deer; they are fair game during deer hunting season.

Which is a shame....they have it tough enough already!

Some states protect them...not this one!

Mesa50

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Spartanburg, South Carolina Lake Hartwell/Keowee
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
White deer, whether albino or piebald, are not protected in North or South Carolina. No restrictions exist on shooting them that don't exist for regular deer; they are fair game during deer hunting season.

Which is a shame....they have it tough enough already!

Some states protect them...not this one!
That poor guy sticks out like a sore thumb.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Tonight's sunset.

20211027_180551.jpg

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Unfortunately he won't last long as its hunting season and someone will nail him as he's so easy to see. He was already the most nervous deer I've ever seen (and we have deer in our yard EVERY DAY multiple times a day-living just off the state park)
Hopefully they at least let him get a little bigger of a rack. I'm sure albino deers are a treasure for hunters though

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe I should start using e85 if it's that cheap. Have never put any on my truck though and I'm at 55K miles
That’s the only station where it’s that cheap. Any other station I’ve come across with it has it usually within .25-.30 of regular gas and regular is $3.58 around here.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Plan last night was to haul the feeder cattle to the sale barn but when I was checking the stock trailer out I came across a slight problem. Both torsion axles on one side had become separated from the frame. The only thing holding them in place was the weight of the trailer.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Vehicle

Automotive tire Wood Gas Tints and shades Stairs

Looks like it’s time to get the welder out & put things back together.

I was able to locate a loaner trailer to get the cattle hauled and it seemed to do quite well behind the GMC.
1635419229931.png

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length