• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

IMG_1214.jpgIMG_1257.jpgIMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1244.jpgIMG_1294.jpg
Back home from a week on Lake George, NY. Great weather and perfect conditions.

Saw this guy coming through my development on my way into work this morning. Ferrari 812 Superfast. Couldn’t keep up with my CRV from red light to red light ?. Felt like @Ronnie with all those Supercars he posts picture of.
IMG_6043.jpeg

Dinner at a mooring in Malletts Bay.

71AAF39D-4E5A-4DF6-81D6-158601525613.jpeg

Retro boat converted to electric up in Michigan.
IMG_6053.png

IMG_6024.jpeg

No one else around

One of the perks of going out during the week

Yep! But the charge of the pontoon brigade has happened and now the water is confused and I see lots of people having a great time! Love it!

First time I’ve seen a Yamaha doing wake surfing.

IMG_6028.jpeg

5 jet boats on the lake today, 4 yammies and one aluminum V8 powered jet.

Opening Day 2024

170C57DC-F09A-4FD6-9116-D55EB9D71371.jpeg

They grow big in this neck of the woods.

So last Saturday, getting off the boat I somehow caught or hit my foot on something. It's been coloring up nicely, and each day brings a new area thus far. Today, the side and underside is turning black & blue, and the pain moves daily. Today, it's the nail and front of the toe. I know I bent the nail back, that's the color on the end. I guess there's no barefoot skiing in my near future, but I'm able to start trading off the ibuprofen for the whiskey, so at least there's a positive note!

IMG_20240709_130448857_HDR.jpg

I have never taken or asked for gas money for my watercrafts. If you need gas money than you need to get into a cheaper hobby

I have never taken or asked for gas money for my watercrafts. If you need gas money than you need to get into a cheaper hobby
I never asked but anytime I was on somebody else’s boat, I would always force money on them. $20 at a minimum helps somewhere. If not gas, then cleaning supplies, water, beer, sunscreen.. I personally think it’s a good gesture to show appreciation. Maybe it’s my Midwest nice lol

Back