• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Started my birthday off early this morning, and now the cooker is smoking nicely Love the smell

19yrs and 3 kids later (not to mention I convinced her to buy a Yamaha AR240! and the mods are rolling in) and you do what she wants
image.jpeg

image.jpg Couldn't reply all week as I had no service - but this was my balcony view all last week from St. Marteen

image.jpg

Pats game today, all day affair including breakfast, lunch and dinner tailgate!image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

BARBIE's HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGrill.jpg BARBIE's Grill.jpg A few weeks ago, someone made a small post about a 'smoker / cooker. As I remember the post (which, of course I can't find now, which I cannot now find, I haned to give a few ' more details.

We use it weekly also up until recently.
Incredibly EXCELLENT Smoker.
The designer is BEN LANG, and and he's right slab in the middle of BBQ country.
I mean the 'guys" are always looking for OUT, few add-ons to make your cooking experience better & better.
IF you do wantt a Lang, many times there is a waiting list.

But in the end, it's so worth it !!!!!!!!

Enjoy, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

http://langbbqsmokers.com/

Found 1 more photo we thought y'ld llvlove see. And the is the SMALLEST unit.

Please enjoy, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Make sure you watch the importand streaming of our Link. Looks just as good 30 or so
cooking days today as as does now.

Last edited:
View attachment 30856 A few weeks ago, someone made a small post about a 'smoker / cooker. As I remember i, which I cannot now find, I haned to give a few ' more details.

We use it also up until recently.
Incredibly EXCELLENT Smoker.
The desighner is BEN LANG, and and he's right slab in the middle of BBQ country.
I mean the 'guys" are always looking for OUT n,few add-ons to make your cooking experience better & better.
There IS a waiting list, etc. But in the end, it's so worth it !!!!!!!!

Enjoy, Mikkey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
Hey Mikey, great looking smoker you've got there but I'm curious about what ya got there in the garage.

Not as cool as a football game, tropical vacation, new truck, or whatever...but I thought this was an good way to start Sunday off.

20151108_081951.jpg

Back