• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

That's awesome helping the kids and it looks like everyone delivered.

@BigN8 is that Hershey's Syrup on the counter?
Lol! That is funny! You are a true Sherlock Holmes my friend! So here's the story. My wife started a tradition of doing shots in the room before we go down to the Ball. They are called Peppermint Patties. You pour a little Hershey's syrup in your mouth and then pour in some peppermint schnapps. Then swallow together. Here are some action shots. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Washing machine is 20151126_211003.jpg leaking from bottom but nothing obvious when I opened it up

Dude! Mine just started the same dang thing yesterday! It was awesome cleaning all that wet lint that had collected under the washer and dryer. Haven't done another load since. I hope it was just a fluke. I know sometimes if you put to large a load in they will leak out.

Washing machine is View attachment 31164 leaking from bottom but nothing obvious when I opened it up

Those Maytag's, yours possibly being an MAV Atlantis model?, liked to leak from the triple lip seal, and sometimes from the bottom of the drain pump. Check for splatter marks around the inside of the cabinet, level with the bottom of the tub, also check the underside of your drain pump, (front right corner), lastly check the air dome hose (1/4" clear poly tube) connecting to the air dome on the lower left or right rear of your black tub, they liked to pop off with repeated unbalanced loads. Most were secured with a little spring clamp. Also make sure your white tub cover (ring) is snapped on at all tab points.

My last washer tub liked to sit off center after spinning. That would cause the water to be dumped half in and half out of the tub. Grrrr! Thank god for my auto water shutoff sensor because it's a 2nd floor laundry room.

My last washer tub liked to sit off center after spinning. That would cause the water to be dumped half in and half out of the tub. Grrrr! Thank god for my auto water shutoff sensor because it's a 2nd floor laundry room.
If that one was a Maytag as well, It needs the base kit, to correct the "lean to one side"

If that one was a Maytag as well, It needs the base kit, to correct the "lean to one side"
It was a Kenmore which is made by Whirlpool I believe. I've since moved on to LG top load and I'm in love.

Pics from the 11th annual San Jose Turkey Trot (5k and 10k races) which is held in the early morning every Thanks Giving Thursday. There were 30k runners this year. My son even got in a pic which made the local paper. He is in the first blue shirt on the left.

image.jpg image.jpg

Like the picture!

On the shots posted above we just take cold red apple and have shots. Simple and easy :)

I saw my self on the Jerry Jones TV while watching our Denton Guyer Wildcats beat the San Angelo Central Bobcats!!!
image.jpeg

Fixed, now that's a beautiful site, turns out it was the water inlet valve, it was one drip every 20 seconds but after twenty fours that's a good size puddle on the floor. It was easy to change and well worth trying to do myself.

On a side note, don't try to do two jobs at once. I also had an outdoor faucet leaking. I turned the water off at the street to take the valve stem off it and then went back in and took the water inlet off the washing machine (not realizing the water valve was still in the open position). When I got back from the hardware store I fixed the outdoor faucet and went and turned the water on at the street. I noticed the wheel on the gauge spin like crazy and thought maybe the water heater was filling back up or maybe even my faucet was leaking. Checked out the faucet and it was fine headed back into the house and hear a groaning and thought it was the water heater, water all over the garage, then I opened the door to go inside and an inch of water in the front entry way, in the wash room the two supply hoses were just whipping around spewing water! That was a fun two hours of clean up and using every towel in the house (no pictures of that part though).

20151128_192009.jpg I

Attachments

• 20151127_133814.jpg
    20151127_133814.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
My oldest daughter posted something heartwarming on facebook about her son, "the little guy on the back of my ski"
This was her post,
So I wanted to share this moment I had this morning with my son. I absolutely love him! So this morning Brayden came to me upset as he said he forgot to get me a present for my birthday yesterday.
So he pulled out from behind his back the teddy bear he has had since the day he was born and told me he wanted me to have it for my present.
I was so touched. I told him that it was ok and that I wanted him to keep his bear and all I needed was hugs and kisses.
He gave me a hug and a kiss and then went back to his room and brought me the big teddy bear that one of our exchange students gave him last year and said he really wants me to have it to sleep with and he was charging it up for me (gave it hugs and kisses something we do). I gladly accepted it.
I am so blessed to have such a sweet and loving little boy.
10877470_10205926852640912_875644382_n.jpg

I saw this on the local news last night. I've boat past there for lunch, it's near the east end of the bay bridge and jack London square. I would love to hear this happned.
image.jpg

I saw this on the local news last night. I've boat past there for lunch, it's near the east end of the bay bridge and jack London square. I would love to hear this happned.
View attachment 31271

It kinda looks like if everyone ran to the front of the boat at the same time they could get it to go on over.

That is going to hurt....
At the end of the news story the owner estimated that the boat sustained about $40k in damage. They showed some stills of the damaged area, basically the front half of the keel is all cracked up.

Looks like he dropped the anchor.... Omg what a clown.

Back