• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

THE BOAT LOOP-A MUST HAVE

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice! Thanks for posting! I boat mainly by myself and this looks like it could be handier that doing the frisbee toss with the dock line…

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Nice! Thanks for posting! I boat mainly by myself and this looks like it could be handier that doing the frisbee toss with the dock line…
I get the bow close then jump out and snag a cleat from the rear. There were people at the dock that wanted to know where I got it. It has a hook, and push end too.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

watdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is a must have for any boater who is docking in rough conditions, or docking solo. One of the best investments I've made.

I have been wanting one of these and almost pulled the trigger the other day. What size loop did you get and can you please tell me the approximate diameter? I have looked everywhere for loop specs.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks like a good upgrade from a boat hook. We use dockingstick.com attached to a preset spring line everytime we come into our slip with the Beneteau. They have worked very well for us. My wife gets to lasso a dock cleat with the docking stick/spring line clipped to her 12' boat hook and bring us to a stop in our slip. I also use another one to brab a cleat at the stern so it does not drift in the wind away from the dock.

Last edited:

lowd77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Just bought one. Thanks.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I have been wanting one of these and almost pulled the trigger the other day. What size loop did you get and can you please tell me the approximate diameter? I have looked everywhere for loop specs.
I bought the medium size…the pole is white

Attachments