• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I'm back...

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Folks, sorry for the unintended short hiatus. Work got very messy, then hit the holidays, then my mother passed... Basically life has been busy. Apologies to all those who PM'd and tagged me and didn't get a response. Working through the list slowly now.

Good to 'see' everyone again.

Guess I can't pull this disappearing act again. If I do, @swatski will wind up with another damn boat.

Folks, sorry for the unintended short hiatus. Work got very messy, then hit the holidays, then my mother passed... Basically life has been busy. Apologies to all those who PM'd and tagged me and didn't get a response. Working through the list slowly now.

Guess I can't pull this disappearing act again. If I do, @swatski will wind up with another damn boat.
Sorry for your loss, I lost my Mother last year…It gets better

Folks, sorry for the unintended short hiatus. Work got very messy, then hit the holidays, then my mother passed... Basically life has been busy.
Sorry for your loss...the last few years have been the same for us as family members have passed on.
Don't worry about us though, we're just here because there's 4ft of snow on the ground, it's a blizzard outside, and we can't go boating!
:D

Great to see you posting again. I've been in and out as well but generally miss this site if I'm out for too long.

Very sorry for your loss.

--

Good to hear from you. My condolences on the passing of your Mother.

Um, he did, lol. https://jetboaters.net/threads/movi...-atlantic-northeast.30554/page-17#post-585928

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss thats always tough even though we know it’s inevitable… my condolences.

Hopefully the rest of the year will be a continuous upward trend in better times!

Welcome back!!!

Sorry for your loss....I just took a short break while my Dad passed away. Am also SUPER busy at work....and home life is throwing serious curve balls too....

On the flip side.....time flies by when you are this busy!

Thanks, folks. Mom was sick awhile (Alzheimer's), so one of those sad blessings. At any rate, I appreciate the good thoughts. I'm doing ok.

Need to get back to the boat again. It's been too long and we don't have 4 feet of snow. Just a liiiiiittle sheet of ice...

I'll put on a sweater.

Thanks, folks. Mom was sick awhile (Alzheimer's), so one of those sad blessings. At any rate, I appreciate the good thoughts. I'm doing ok.

Need to get back to the boat again. It's been too long and we don't have 4 feet of snow. Just a liiiiiittle sheet of ice...

I'll put on a sweater.
Welcome back neighbor, sorry for your loss. What part of the woodlands? Where do u boat?

Howdy, @Farny ! Thanks for that.

Up in Cochran's Crossing (near the high school). Boat is up on Conroe (sleeps at Lakeside Landing on 105). You?

Howdy, @Farny ! Thanks for that.

Up in Cochran's Crossing (near the high school). Boat is up on Conroe (sleeps at Lakeside Landing on 105). You?
In woodsons near grand oaks, we bounce between canyon lake, lake Houston, Livingston and occasionally Conroe. Have several friends on Conroe

Never been to Canyon Lake or Lake Houston on my own boat. Need to do that someday... Mostly a home boy sticking on Conroe (I think I got addicted to the valet service...), but do get over to Livingston every now and again. Will look for you this season!

Absolutely- I’ll be the 2020 195s flying 4 white towers and an American flag right over driver seat head. Flag me down. On Conroe we’re usually by the dam, near margaritaville, or just north of 1097 bridge

Back