• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pinopolis lock and Cooper River Charleston SC May 7th

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think the biggest help would be to stagger the launch times at Rocks Pond since that is a relatively small ramp facility.

After everyone has launched, ideally I would like to stay together as a group and only if we are forced to break into temporary smaller groups do so. However, I'm be good with whatever.

Cindy and I will probably be at the ramp close to 10 am but the rest of my crew is coming from Jacksonville, NC with plans to leave early enough Sat morning to be at the ramp by 10:30. My boat will be in the water waiting on their arrival.
We will keep it the way it is for now then and play it by year that morning. I figured the launch times would be naturally split up by everyone just arriving at different times. I do have a similar plan as you I should be there a little before 10am

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@andy07sx230ho .. that is pretty much my time line too... plane to be able to launch at 1030... I have one more driving from wilmington nc to go with us on our boat... so I will have to be in the 11am group is we split.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am working on getting @Julian to commit to going as well...
I'm afraid we are out....my wife.....who just gave the green light for a new boat.....just said that since we are out of town both other weekends around this one, would like mothers day at home......I'm not arguing this one! LOL

Will miss you guys.......next year...not on mothers day....

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Oh, just saw your other thread. I'll give you a pass this time ;)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had to go to Charleston for work today is it May yet lol. Heck I will just take 80 degree temps I don't need May yet I guess.

chuck1.JPG chuck2.JPG chuck3.JPG chuck4.JPG

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ha, i almost have the same pic of that bridge (sideways for some reason)arthur ravenal bridge.jpg

patriots point3.jpg

Also went to that Patriots Point place across the bridge...

patriots point1.jpg patriots point2.jpg patriots point4.jpg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
welcome aboard @Ramblin Wreck. I spoke to @andy07sx230ho and he may carry them to help split things up but no matter what they got a seat on my boat if they can't get on his.

Last edited:

tim h

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We will be staying in St. George, SC friday night May 6th...
Anyone else staying there friday ??

@Ramblin Wreck

Last edited:

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So after much wrangling about dog sitting, we are finally firm... looking forward to seeing everyone.

@bronze_10. Are you and I the only ones from Raleigh area going? I am leaving Saturday morning if you want to caravan down the road.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah I think so... there are a few coming from winston salem area as well but I think we r the only ones from raleigh.

We are going to leave sat morning too... not exactly sure what time yet..

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Look forward to seeing everyone as well.

I suspect the Winston Salem guys will be driving through Charlotte/Columbia though so we won't see them.

@bronze_10 I am on the road having a cocktail now so I will drop you a note as we get closers.

On another note, trying to meet up with @tim h for lunch friday while I am in florida.... a little pre-trip planning!!!!

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Add 2 more...Shannon and Diana will be leaving our new baby AR192 in the garage and riding with Mike and Leah Bronze_10... They hooked us on Falls Lake today.. Booked at Holiday Inn Ashley River. Can't wait!!!!!