• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show Me & Brag About Your Family Pet

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have had several PONs (Polish Lowland Sheepdogs)
All but one show dog "rescues"
BTW - not a good choice for first time dogs... they are really strong-willed, lol.
1649990095245.jpeg

Mitch is my buddy
He will jump in the water to herd my kids to keep them in line, lol
1649990654139.jpeg
1649990115575.png
1649990610917.jpeg
1649990262435.jpeg

Ryder is a wild one...
1649990796183.jpeg

yall_mahaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Just a guess. Middle dog is Alpha.
I thought he was going to be as well, he was the largest male from his litter but ... the one on the left is top dog. She is the oldest and quickly put the other two in their place when they were puppies.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
First, I’m not really a cat person. Grew up around quarter horses and Aussies. Cats lived in the barn…

Wife picked up a cat from a relatives litter. He now owns the house… I guess I’m OK with that. 😀

C932B0AA-81C8-44E2-9C04-8EC648BDBD2D.jpeg761F7A0C-5BE8-44BA-AF78-79BFC0DF728B.jpeg518EF433-BA73-4524-803C-B554A5411ACA.jpeg8BFE9D1D-651A-4088-9D9E-FF8B7E94A2AA.jpeg

Last edited:

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We have had several PONs (Polish Lowland Sheepdogs)
All but one show dog "rescues"
BTW - not a good choice for first time dogs... they are really strong-willed, lol.
View attachment 175614

Mitch is my buddy
He will jump in the water to herd my kids to keep them in line, lol
View attachment 175619
View attachment 175615
View attachment 175618
View attachment 175616

Ryder is a wild one...
View attachment 175620
They are adorable! Bet with all that long hair they stay wet/damp for a long time.

We are actually between dogs. With the new house, however, one of the projects is fencing so that we can get our next pup.

Jim

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They are adorable! Bet with all that long hair they stay wet/damp for a long time.

We are actually between dogs. With the new house, however, one of the projects is fencing so that we can get our next pup.

Jim
They don't shed, and they are hypoallergenic - good.
But their hair gets matted, and if it does they basically need to be cut/sheared (like sheep, lol).

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's with a heavy heart I have to say we lost this sweet girl Friday night. I can't even describe how broken this has made my wife and I feel. I've never had an attachment to a fur buddy like my sweet Lily. We were spending the weekend in Dallas and we had the neighbor who is a teenage kid watch her. He has watched our 2 small dogs before and Lily usually stays with our daughter where her Mother and Father live. Somehow she fled out the front door when he went over to check on her around 9:45 pm. We got a text from the family around 11:30 that she was missing, so we immediately drove home and we all searched until 2am. I searched all day on Saturday as well as others. My wife was putting it out on FB and Nextdoor. We started getting reports that a white truck had hit a dog on one of the main roads near our neighborhood around 9:50 pm Friday night, which was about 5 min after she fled. Sunday morning my daughter called and said she was able to get in touch with the local animal service building and was able to confirm it was our Lily and picked up her deceased body.

She was 2-1/2 years old. The best dog ever. I'm sure it gets better, but I can't even see one of her toys laying around, or the nose prints on the front bay window where she used to lay and watch the front street without losing it.

RIP my sweet Lily.

IMG_3308.JPG

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's with a heavy heart I have to say we lost this sweet girl Friday night. I can't even describe how broken this has made my wife and I feel. I've never had an attachment to a fur buddy like my sweet Lily. We were spending the weekend in Dallas and we had the neighbor who is a teenage kid watch her. He has watched our 2 small dogs before and Lily usually stays with our daughter where her Mother and Father live. Somehow she fled out the front door when he went over to check on her around 9:45 pm. We got a text from the family around 11:30 that she was missing, so we immediately drove home and we all searched until 2am. I searched all day on Saturday as well as others. My wife was putting it out on FB and Nextdoor. We started getting reports that a white truck had hit a dog on one of the main roads near our neighborhood around 9:50 pm Friday night, which was about 5 min after she fled. Sunday morning my daughter called and said she was able to get in touch with the local animal service building and was able to confirm it was our Lily and picked up her deceased body.

She was 2-1/2 years old. The best dog ever. I'm sure it gets better, but I can't even see one of her toys laying around, or the nose prints on the front bay window where she used to lay and watch the front street without losing it.

RIP my sweet Lily.

View attachment 191245
Sorry for your loss.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

RIP my sweet Lily.

View attachment 191245
There isn’t a crying 😭 emoji on the site.. just gut wrenching when that happens.. very sorry.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

RIP my sweet Lily.

View attachment 191245
Rest in Peace to this beautiful puppy, sorry for your loss.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I didn’t want anymore pets after my last cat of 16 years passed away around 2008, he was diabetic and got his two shots everyday.

This is kitty…. She is, or was one of my neighbors cats, she started showing up around my house not long after I moved in. My neighbor said her name was Bendi, but she only answers to kitty. She was around more the second summer, always meowing and wanting in, wouldn’t let her in. Once fall came and temps cooled down a lot I would feed her sometimes, and I made a bed for her in the garage and left the side door open so she could come and go. She would bring me quail and mice and leave them on the doorstep. Last winter when I was sick She showed up on my doorstep in a raging snow storm meowing and wanting in, all covered in snow… GOD Dammit! I opened the door and said to her you better not piss in the house. Went to bed and she with me, about 0130hrs she woke me up and led me to the door, I let her out and waited and a few minutes later she came back. Good Kitty. My friend called the next day and was going to make a grocery run for me, when he said anything else? I said yeah……. Get me a cat box. So now its been a year and she has put on some fat, she is a good kitty 99..9% of the time. Super playful and makes me laugh a lot.

B10ED980-C390-4CF1-AE56-AA382022648C.jpeg5E0A546F-F216-41CD-B0DE-74250C4E5150.jpegE96C5F5F-F1E5-40C3-8537-24723A50C268.jpeg724BD338-B438-4273-8FA0-3EDFD5502761.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I forgot to mention she is a bit of a bad ass…. with the exception of a monster size Mouser Cat, she runs off all other cats with no exceptions. ”This is my hood MF’er!“

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Seems like she really likes a good fire! Funny. My dogs really never cared for laying in front of the fire.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Seems like she really likes a good fire! Funny. My dogs really never cared for laying in front of the fire.
She comes in and sits next to the fire after she has been outside when it is -6 out. LOL!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

RIP my sweet Lily.

View attachment 191245
So sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful dog.

Its always hard to lose a beloved pet, but it is doubly hard to unexpectedly lose one in an accident.

Jim

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey, I just wanted to say, those new CBD treats are the bomb.

Screenshot_20220225-124735_Messenger.jpg