• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

show off your guns here(fire arms)

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just finished my latest build. Well..... almost finished, I still need to add a sight. I have it narrowed down to a Holosun I think.

300 Blackout pistol w/ folding buffer tube/brace and quick disconnect barrel.

Assembled
View attachment 138285

Disassembled (on top of magazine for scale)
View attachment 138286
This is awesome. Would land me in prison here in the great state of New Jersey, but would love to be able to have something like that. Perfect weapon for the BoB.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
This is awesome. Would land me in prison here in the great state of New Jersey, but would love to be able to have something like that. Perfect weapon for the BoB.
You could build one with a longer detachable barrel and a fixed stock. And it would still fit in a backpack or small duffel bag.

*EDITED*

Last edited:

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My newest addition - Keltec KSG. 14+1 rounds of 12 guage 00 buck. The ultimate in home defense. View attachment 146975
[/QUOTE]

Just might have to get me one of those especially in today's environment [flag]

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
WV Hillbilly - what is that? Awesome![flag]
That is a Thompson Center Long Range in 6.5 Creedmoor. Box detachable mag, bolt gun with 5 button rifling. The optic is a Kahles 624i in mils with the SKMR3 reticle sitting on a 20 MOA rail.

My wife sings the old AT&T jingle when she shoots it at 1,000 yards.... “reach out, reach out and touch someone”... I hope she doesn’t mean me at some point.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a Thompson Center Long Range in 6.5 Creedmoor. Box detachable mag, bolt gun with 5 button rifling. The optic is a Kahles 624i in mils with the SKMR3 reticle sitting on a 20 MOA rail.

i don't know what it means, but i love it!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ll post up my 500 yard .22 the next time I have it out. What a fun toy.
Is that time now?

How 'bout now?

Still no?

Man, that thing really DOES sound like fun! I'm trying to get my wife to work up to anything over a 9mm, but that seems to be her limit with a handgun, and she absolutely will not shoot a shotgun, although she has had surgery on both shoulders, so that's one I don't push. She's a big fan of shooting a .22 rifle, so I'm simply trying to get her to work on better form so she can see it doesn't have to hurt if you set yourself up properly and pay attention.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Is that time now?

How 'bout now?

Still no?

Man, that thing really DOES sound like fun! I'm trying to get my wife to work up to anything over a 9mm, but that seems to be her limit with a handgun, and she absolutely will not shoot a shotgun, although she has had surgery on both shoulders, so that's one I don't push. She's a big fan of shooting a .22 rifle, so I'm simply trying to get her to work on better form so she can see it doesn't have to hurt if you set yourself up properly and pay attention.
Ok ok ok. It’s time.

This started out life as an old Ruger 10/22. The only thing that is still Ruger is the serialized receiver... Kidd bull barrel, v-block, one pound single stage trigger, and a Victor monoblock stock that is aluminum bedded and has the “tuning screw” at the rear of the receiver to help set barrel harmonics.

The optic is a Vortex PST again in mils sitting on a 40 moa rail. I am down all the way on elevation on the optic to zero at 50 yards but I can dial to a 417 zero and then hold another 10 mils over that in the optic. Depending on weather conditions, I can reach 500 yards with Ely ammunition.

This is a much cheaper route for long range shooting and a good trainer. 500 yards on this is almost the same as 1500 yards on the 6.5 Creedmoor.

D464D205-2048-4403-A766-59DA48689C01.jpeg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok ok ok. It’s time.

This started out life as an old Ruger 10/22. The only thing that is still Ruger is the serialized receiver... Kidd bull barrel, v-block, one pound single stage trigger, and a Victor monoblock stock that is aluminum bedded and has the “tuning screw” at the rear of the receiver to help set barrel harmonics.

The optic is a Vortex PST again in mils sitting on a 40 moa rail. I am down all the way on elevation on the optic to zero at 50 yards but I can dial to a 417 zero and then hold another 10 mils over that in the optic. Depending on weather conditions, I can reach 500 yards with Ely ammunition.

This is a much cheaper route for long range shooting and a good trainer. 500 yards on this is almost the same as 1500 yards on the 6.5 Creedmoor.

View attachment 148297
Knowing the round it uses, that's really a sexy little package! I won a 10/22 at a DU banquet, but I had already won something else, and there were a good number of kids there, so anyone that had won something was just letting the kids have anything secondary. It was just good to see so many youngsters interested. I had figured I'd just go get one later on, and what really ended up happening was that I use my neighbor's, which was his first win at that same banquet. I think they had10+ of those given away.

I like the idea of long distance, but not too long distance, like your setup there. That really does look like a helluva lot of fun!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Freakin Tron y’all!!! We have arrived. Just saw this and it’s badass!

Chatt_Jetsetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
This last weekend got to head up to camp with my FIL & BIL . Took this waiting for the sun to set overlooking a field the wild boars frequent.
This may or may not be mine, and I might or might not have already sold it :cool:

20210430_185818.jpg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is that time now?

How 'bout now?

Still no?

Something tells me she would love the S&W model 617.
I don't know what could possibly beat it in the "fun plinking w/pistol" category.
1620089021003.png

--