• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

show off your guns here(fire arms)

Chatt_Jetsetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Ha I knew someone would notice :cool:
Lol, I miss those Halo days. I have the same setup on my Doublestar AR, Eotech XPS2 with a 3x magnifier on a flip mount behind it. It's been a rock solid setup for several years for me.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Lol, I miss those Halo days. I have the same setup on my Doublestar AR, Eotech XPS2 with a 3x magnifier on a flip mount behind it. It's been a rock solid setup for several years for me.
Sleepless night, GF throwing xbox out of window. Miss it for sure lol! Ya I love eotech, can never replace it. Unless I go more than 300 yards, it stays in my AR.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I bought an AR-15 in early November and have had it to the range a grand total of once and that was to site in my Sig red dot. Shooting it was super fun but I’ve been traveling for work almost non-stop since October and there always seems to be something else going on when I‘m home. :-/

Chatt_Jetsetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I bought an AR-15 in early November and have had it to the range a grand total of once and that was to site in my Sig red dot. Shooting it was super fun but I’ve been traveling for work almost non-stop since October and there always seems to be something else going on when I‘m home. :-/
You mean you've got one of them evil black guns? You know AR means ASSAULT RIFLE?! J/K, my daughter likes to shoot the AR, but really loves the suppressed .22 pistol. What did ya get? If you haven't lost it, like in a boating accident already.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You mean you've got one of them evil black guns? You know AR means ASSAULT RIFLE?! J/K, my daughter likes to shoot the AR, but really loves the suppressed .22 pistol. What did ya get? If you haven't lost it, like in a boating accident already.
@Chatt_Jetsetter It’s a Radical Firearms model that I got for $650 from Primary Arms. I really had to search for an AR in that price range (my first gun, didn‘t want to break the bank) and it was hard to even find one in stock under $1000. A friend of mine is a gun nut and told me that Radical‘s quality had increased quite a bit in recent years and it was a solid weapon.

I added a SigSauer Romeo-5 red dot, Magpul iron sights, stock, 30 round window mags, and vertical fore grip, Finished it off with a tactical light, couple of quick release connectors, and a Vickers Blue Force sling - not too bad for a noob. :)

7C64A291-F609-4E81-A8AA-714B059C23F2.jpeg

Chatt_Jetsetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@Chatt_Jetsetter It’s a Radical Firearms model that I got for $650 from Primary Arms. I really had to search for an AR in that price range (my first gun, didn‘t want to break the bank) and it was hard to even find one in stock under $1000. A friend of mine is a gun nut and told me that Radical‘s quality had increased quite a bit in recent years and it was a solid weapon.

I added a SigSauer Romeo-5 red dot, Magpul iron sights, stock, 30 round window mags, and vertical fore grip, Finished it off with a tactical light, couple of quick release connectors, and a Vickers Blue Force sling - not too bad for a noob. :)

View attachment 150221
I have always been sold on the Vortex line of sights, but my BIL is an officer and runs the Sig Romeo...it's solid. Nice gun!

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
following

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

View attachment 150221
That's a solid setup and will serve you well for years to come. Congrats bud!!!

Ajax

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So scary. Why do you need that? Just use a stern voice and wasp spray. lol

Good lookin setup
I’m scared my wasp spray won’t be sufficient for those dang murder hornets.