• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Totally love this! Grew up in Michigan, went to Cedar Point every few years as a kid. Lived for a couple of in Huron, Ohio... about 10 minutes from Cedar Point... season passes! Insider knowledge! Glorious weeknight visits with no lines!

And the Millenium Force shown in your photo... my favorite ride of any type, anywhere.

Plus... I am a Michigan State grad. So many memories and so much awesomeness in one photo! Thx!

PS: I will leave this here... note the video does not really do the experience justice

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Force
It ended up being our favorite as well. Thursday there was less than half the people on Saturday. We splurged for the fast lane passes. Loved the park...hope to come back some day.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nothing like a fine glass of stella to ease the day. cam.

Rick Rousseau

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
IMG_1434.JPG IMG_1436.JPG Happiness is my boat lift being installed after months of waiting.

Rick Rousseau

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
IMG_1438.JPG IMG_1443.JPG Day 2 of the boat lift installation and finger dock extension.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
6:15 pm "We request you stay near the gate as we hope to have this flight ready to go soon. We will update you in 15 minutes."
6:30 pm " "
6:45 pm " "
7:00 pm " "
7:15 pm " "
10:45 pm " "

Good luck, @Julian !

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
6:15 pm "We request you stay near the gate as we hope to have this flight ready to go soon. We will update you in 15 minutes."
6:30 pm " "
6:45 pm " "
7:00 pm " "
7:15 pm " "
10:45 pm " "

Good luck, @Julian !
Sorry to hear it @Julian . I've been "O'hared" several times, actually everytime I've been through that airport. I assume that you cannot easily use Midway (sp?) airport instead.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry to hear it @Julian . I've been "O'hared" several times, actually everytime I've been through that airport. I assume that you cannot easily use Midway (sp?) airport instead.
1.6 million miles on American.... Hard to walk away from that status.... Upgraded both ways...

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Julian , Wait a minute, your over a million miles! Is it true that makes you a member of group of flyers with elite status (like George Clooney in the Movie "up in the air")?

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian , Wait a minute, your over a million miles! Is it true that makes you a member of group of flyers with elite status (like George Clooney in the Movie "up in the air")?
Actually, he said he has over a million with AA. That's like 7 million in dog miles.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nope.... That puts me up there with Peewee Herman and other b class folks! LOL

Lots of folks over a million miles. But it does give me Gold status for life! Platinum for life if I hit 2 million.

And I'm boarded now! Woot!!!!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Latest boat mod for bimini!
20170830_204321.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
What is it?
You don't want to guess?
LOL
Backing for my tower mounts!
I am going to re-do them because even though I used marine plywood, I boat in such nasty stuff that the plywood has compressed from 1/2" down to about 1/4". This is essentially a HUGE cutting board!!!
I am going to cut it up into more exact fitting pieces and make the backing of my tower NON WOOD and NON compressable. It will HOPEFULLY be even longer along the hull and therefore take the shock of the 4 foot waves I am hoping to jump! We were running around on Lake Michigan a few weeks ago and I realized that while this tower looks pretty cool, it really needs some touching up for strength and longevity. I mean, it would stink if a tower fell down on someone during the trip over right? I need to make some new rubber mounts for the outside as well. Their rubber seems to rub and chaff and then water makes black streaks. I have some reinforced rubber shims that we use for 50,000 lb precast concrete and I will cut that to fit. It has the fibers for reinforcing.
NOW, the cutting board, if it works and has some extra, may get use as a battery tray to slide the batteries back further into the Port seat area. That will need some extra wiring, but I'm all for it if I never have to worry about it again!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A lot of boating this week after a successful weekend of hay baling for our horses. Put up 400 bales, one man operation. Now just relaxing at a nearly empty beach. Just a few boats there, saw an AR192 down the beach and went to talk to the owners and it ended up being the same neighbor that was next to us at the marina we were at last year, 15 miles away. We talked a bit about this forum and said they were lurking, hopefully they join.

Bringing in the last of it Monday noon20170828_124756.jpg2Pm at the beach20170828_151430.jpg Wow, another Yamaha at the beach20170828_161333.jpgrare site in these SeaRay infested waters.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hate my accountant. Right before the holiday weekend. I am starting your tax planning. So I get to reconcile early as my office person is on vacation. 20170831_122055.jpg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Rick Rousseau Thats a really nice setup, been watching your progress over the last few days. Many (30) years ago my wife and I lived a short distance from you, up off of rt. 50 near UCF. Drove thru Merritt Is. many times on our way to Cocoa Beach.