• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought the new (to me) truck I bought had a fixed soft tonneau cover over the bed. So I got some tools out with the intent of removing it to go Christmas tree shopping. I was pleasantly surprised to find it easily rolls up and out of the way.
View attachment 212453View attachment 212454View attachment 212455View attachment 212456
I’ve had that style on my last 5 trucks and will keep getting them. Love the way you still have darn near the entire bed space when it’s rolled up.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I had a roll up cover on my 2006 Dodge Dakota and like it. Even better was the American Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover on my 2012 Ram. Easy to remove and re-install when I needed to and the damn thing lasted forever, it was still on my truck when I traded it in 2020!

Have an A.R.E. camper top on the 2020 Ram and love it, as the additional dry storage in now more important to me than the ability to remove the cover.

Jim

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I thought the new (to me) truck I bought had a fixed soft tonneau cover over the bed. So I got some tools out with the intent of removing it to go Christmas tree shopping. I was pleasantly surprised to find it easily rolls up and out of the way.
Best part about Ridgeline it rides like SUV and has lockable trunk in the bed that can be used like ice chest.
Miss that truck a lot, I had exactly same one but 2017.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had trifold covers on my avalanche and prior Ridgeline and liked that they were strong English to stand on but thought it was a hassle store and reinstall them. I also had single piece hard covers that whee attached to the leading edge of the bed so that the cover could swing up like a hatch or trunk lid. I think this soft top is the way to go and only wish I would have discovered them sooner.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I had trifold covers on my avalanche and prior Ridgeline and liked that they were strong English to stand on but thought it was a hassle store and reinstall them. I also had single piece hard covers that whee attached to the leading edge of the bed so that the cover could swing up like a hatch or trunk lid. I think this soft top is the way to go and only wish I would have discovered them sooner.
My uncle had a soft cover on his 95 Silverado that would roll up, but was also hinged with gas shocks so 2/3 could lift like a hard cover. I tried finding one when I had my 2012 Silverado, but couldn’t find one. Maybe the previous owner made it?

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
IMG_3223.jpegIMG_3215.jpeg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I really like the vinyl display idea! I’m going to share it with my daughter and maybe incorporate it in her apartment.

While most of my latest vinyl purchases have been hard rock/metal, I do have the Joan Jett/Foreigner/ELO albums that I purchased when they were new! 😀

Jim
I may have a better "old man" credit to relate. I had Shout At The Devil on 8-track. For the car. 🤦‍♂️

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No tornados here, just rain changing to snow about midnight last nignt.

20231211_072558.jpg

B8EB2CBF-D1D0-4FD4-97C5-BC1DE117A652.jpeg
1FCC89F6-9C7E-4062-9F35-219AEDD44B36.jpeg

Screenshot_20231211-073613_AccuWeather.jpg

Last edited:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Fox River from the hotel balcony in Appleton, WI. Up here for a couple days for a customer meeting. Cold as dammit, but pretty!
The locks are closed from Lake Winnebago up to Appleton so we‘ve never been up that far.

We still consider this weather “balmy“ - it won’t be cold for awhile yet. ;-)

Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The locks are closed from Lake Winnebago up to Appleton so we‘ve never been up that far.

We still consider this weather “balmy“ - it won’t be cold for awhile yet. ;-)

from the movie “new in town” great movie…

Lucy Hill: It gets Cold errr?

Blanche Gunderson: Oh yeah…

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Post walk. That’s a lazy baby.
IMG_4647.jpegIMG_4648.jpeg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fox River from the hotel balcony in Appleton, WI. Up here for a couple days for a customer meeting. Cold as dammit, but pretty!

View attachment 212534
At this very minute, I'm about 15 minutes from your location.

Was it something I said? You don't call, you don't write anymore... *sniffle* 😄