• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Since that's vinyl siding, is that anything other than just water that's needed to get all that green off? Looks like there's still some left here and there, but it looks dynamite!
Yeah, it’s vinyl and seems to be pretty stained. I just used water but I’m sure a good bleaching and hand wash would do the trick. In any event, it keeps the park off of her another year.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Biteus is having a rough afternoon in 70degree sunshine

IMG_3988.jpeg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Since that's vinyl siding, is that anything other than just water that's needed to get all that green off? Looks like there's still some left here and there, but it looks dynamite!
Here in South Florida where mold grows on everything, we use pool chlorine and water in a pump sprayer to soak it down and then follow it up with pressure washer. Easy peasy.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here in South Florida where mold grows on everything, we use pool chlorine and water in a pump sprayer to soak it down and then follow it up with pressure washer. Easy peasy.
Is it just a humidity thing? We get it on the backside of the house where it's shaded, but nothing close to approaching that level from the pic. A garden hose when we're washing the windows every other year is enough to take off what we have. That pic would take years to achieve!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Is it just a humidity thing? We get it on the backside of the house where it's shaded, but nothing close to approaching that level from the pic. A garden hose when we're washing the windows every other year is enough to take off what we have. That pic would take years to achieve!
Yeah I have to say it’s due to the liquid air we have. During the summer, atleast in the Tampa area, I would say it’s 80%+ humidity by 9:00am in the summer. If it’s a flat surface in any axis, it’s going to grow something green on it.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yup, this year was not bad because the rainy season never happened. The North side of everything gets it the worst because lack of sun.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Yup, this year was not bad because the rainy season never happened. The North side of everything gets it the worst because lack of sun.
The back of my house never gets green because it’s in the sun 80% of the day, the front is in the shade 80% of the day and requires constant window cleaning and concrete pressure washing to keep the green off from the sprinkler run off.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The back of my house never gets green because it’s in the sun 80% of the day, the front is in the shade 80% of the day and requires constant window cleaning and concrete pressure washing to keep the green off from the sprinkler run off.
That is still better than shoveling snow and scraping ice off the windshield every morning!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
That is still better than shoveling snow and scraping ice off the windshield every morning!
Been there, done that. Remember, I’m from the east side of Cleveland.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Apparently I'm so tired after watching our grandson (11 months old) that I'm no longer on the same time as everyone here! Seems I've fallen behind all of you!

See the times of the alerts....LOL
View attachment 212432
Wow, 11 months already? Time does fly by!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
View attachment 212439
A few of my daughter's records
I really like the vinyl display idea! I’m going to share it with my daughter and maybe incorporate it in her apartment.

While most of my latest vinyl purchases have been hard rock/metal, I do have the Joan Jett/Foreigner/ELO albums that I purchased when they were new! 😀

Jim

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So we had the grandson at the park today. Hes 11 months....so just started toddling. I took this photo of him on the slide. He's not old enough for that slide, so my wife would hold him, and I'd grab his feet and slide him down holding him.

I suggested to my wife that I could easily crop her out of a photo or two and text them to our daughter saying he's having a blast on his own on the slide.

I'm sleeping in the shed tonight 💤💤💤

(Not really, but I got that look....nailed it!)

20231209_134330.jpg20231209_134434(0).jpg20231209_134338.jpg

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So we had the grandson at the park today. Hes 11 months....so just started toddling. I took this photo of him on the slide. He's not old enough for that slide, so my wife would hold him, and I'd grab his feet and slide him down holding him.

I suggested to my wife that I could easily crop her out of a photo or two and text them to our daughter saying he's having a blast on his own on the slide.

I'm sleeping in the shed tonight 💤💤💤

(Not really, but I got that look....nailed it!)

View attachment 212447View attachment 212448View attachment 212449
You and I were old enough for that slide. Teach him when mom and grandma aren’t looking.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I thought the new (to me) truck I bought had a fixed soft tonneau cover over the bed. So I got some tools out with the intent of removing it to go Christmas tree shopping. I was pleasantly surprised to find it easily rolls up and out of the way.
IMG_4336.jpegIMG_4338.jpegIMG_4337.jpegIMG_4341.jpeg