• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is the first Pavati boat I’ve seen in “the wild”, well on a trailer anyway. It looks like a nice boat but I didn’t ask for a price as I’m not in the market.

View attachment 221641View attachment 221642
Of all the places, my little podunk town had someone trailering with one. I didn't know what it was at the time, but when I went online to check it out, I was stunned to see the pricing.

We also had a Lamborghini boat of some sort being trailered, but the thing that I was fascinated with about that setup, being a truck driver, was the trailer! It had to be transported on its side due to width, and the rear wheel carriage that caught my eye operates independently via some sort of control cable, or wireless, couldn't tell.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1000022558.jpg

1000022632.jpg

28 days until the new footing hatches! Swapping out the car jack hopefully this weekend, but I have to drink myself into bravery, it's a bit too claustrophobic for me. If I can't, it's gonna wait for one more week until I have a braver volunteer to swap it out for another bottle jack.

Fingers crossed I don't show up this weekend to find half the boathouse has slid into the ground and the creek.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Under the crane. Stepping the mast this morning.

6A5F4E23-D879-4BC8-AE4B-B2A4F2725872.jpeg

An hour later.

DD529E1A-7FF8-4ACD-9040-19B3B33C8FB7.jpeg

Last edited:

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I haven't been on here much the past few months because life got crazy. I'm in Colombia again and my 2 friends came to visit us. We rented scooters and went to the waterfall. Their scooter didn't have power to go up with the mountain with them both. So he got off and showed her how to go up the mountain and he continued walking.. I see his gf coming up "you know how to ride a bike? you're doing great!" "yes!" and then she drops it lol we had some good laughs

IMG_8594.jpg

136ce7ba-c9e7-4198-8fa2-725c5216fe16.JPG

IMG_8678.PNG

Last edited:

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
yeah man, i've missed your colombian adventures. how's the mtb?

I haven't been on here much the past few months because life got crazy. I'm in Colombia again and my 2 friends came to visit. We rented scooters and went to the waterfall. Their scooter didn't have power to go up with the mountain with them both. So he got off and showed her how to go up the mountain and he continued walking.. I see his gf coming up "you know how to ride a bike? you're doing great!" "yes!" and then she drops it lol we had some good laughs

View attachment 221679

View attachment 221680

View attachment 221682

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
yeah man, i've missed your colombian adventures. how's the mtb?
Everything is for sale. After a back injury in 2019, jet skiing, mountain biking, gym, boat, etc. my back is shot. They did an injection when I was in Florida but it still hurts sometimes. It's pretty messed up so I want to chill out for a few years. Also looking to scale down and see if I can start a business here in Medellin and buy property somewhere. I see some nice new projects in Poblado for like $120k studio. but hoping the exchange improves.. And in the future get into a fast car. Been looking at M240i again, i'm crazy, but I could trade my 118i easily..

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It cooled down to 91 today but the pool heated up from 93 this morning anyway. View attachment 221709View attachment 221710
That's not a pool it's a large hottub. We keep our pool at 85 degrees anything over that and it's not refreshing anymore. I made an aerator chiller that I run at night to lower the temp if it goes over that. Cost probably 50 bucks to make

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's not a pool it's a large hottub. We keep our pool at 85 degrees anything over that and it's not refreshing anymore. I made an aerator chiller that I run at night to lower the temp if it goes over that. Cost probably 50 bucks to make
I agree with you, our spa is set to 102, but my wife likes it hot so I keep it hot by leaving the cover on and not running the running the fountain/ aerator. Stil, I may try to cool it down by not running the filter/solar heater as much during the day. Or just run it at night instead during the day. Funny, last year the water didn’t get this hot until August.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Thermobrett